Music

It was already 30 minutes over time and Michael still didn't show up. The fuck is that kid doing. I was giving up on him but he decided to come. "Sorry for being too late.." He looked kinda shocked "Is everything okay?" "Yeah yeah." "Uhm.. Alright." "Which song do you like to hear?" "Oh cool you brought your own guitar." "Thanks!" "Can you sing The A Team by Ed Sheeran?" "Sure! I like that song!" "Me too!" "You have a great music taste!" He winked at me and started to play. It sounded very cool and his voice was so deep... I wonder how his morning voice sounds like... jk.

"That's all." "It was absolutely great!" "Thank you! Can you sing for me too?" "Is here a piano?" "No I don't think so." "Oh.." "Do you really need a piano?" "Not really but it sound better." "Well where do you have a piano?" "At home." "We could... No never mind."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Just tell it."

"No."

"Why not."

"It sounds crazy."

"Nothing is crazy to me."

"But my idea was just stupid."

"I don't think so."

"Okay I'll tell it."

"Great!"

"Well I thought... Maybe we could... Uhm... Your piano... We could go to your house..."

"That wasn't even stupid at all. Let's go."

So we were at my house. It wasn't that far from school. "Nice house." "Thanks it's my aunt's. Do you want to eat or drink something?" "Yes please." We ate something and went upstairs. "Do you write your own music?" "Yep but I sometimes get help from one of my friends. Which song should I play?" "I don't know. Wait. Maybe it's a bit hard but Someone like you by Adele?" "Oh gosh! I'll try to don't sound like a murdered cat!" "Haha! I bet you wouldn't!" I played that song but it was kinda hard for me to do it...

"The end." "Incredible! It's amazing!" "Awwe thanks! You're really sweet." "Thank you haha!"