Surprise?!

Luke

"It's national nudesday today." "Michael, that day doesn't even exist..." "Use your fantasy Asian boy." "I'm not Asian!" "Not so loud." "She won't like this..." "She has to Luke." "She's not stupid Michael." "I didn't say that she's stupid." "She's gonna get angry." "Let me tell you something about life. If you wanna be a good boyfriend, you have to surprise her." "Okay." "We need to hurry. She's waking up." "Okay Ashton. Let's go!"

We all laid in Sophie's bed. Naked. She yawned. I whispered: "Good morning beautiful." She yawned again and mumbled "Good morning..." "Wake up." She slowly opened her eyes. "Heey gorgeous." She spread her eyes open: "Omg! Why are you all in my bed?!" And then she screamed: "YOU ARE ALL NAKED! GET SOME CLOTHES!" We all laugh but she didn't even smile... "I'm out!" She ran away.. Michael yelled: "WE ARE NOT GONNA PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! FREEDOM!"

Sophie

I ran away and made myself a breakfast. They came downstairs and I asked: "Still naked?" Ashton answered: "Naked and proud." "Okay. No clothes no food." "But I'm hungry." "Well get some damn clothes." Calum looked at Michael. Michael shouted: "Naked, proud and hungry!"

Luke came closer. "Wanna hug?" I closed my eyes bc he was still naked.. And then Michael came up. "Why won't you hug your boyfriend? Because he is naked? I was naked too when you hugged me." Luke looked confused at me. "What?!" "He forced me!" Michael added: "You could run away." "But--" "I wasn't even your boyfriend." "Shut the fuck up Michael!" I hugged and kissed Luke. "I'm sorry bae." "That's alright. But what's all that noise outside?" "Shit!" I ran to the window "SHIT SHIT SHIT! HURRY UP AND GET SOME CLOTHES! MY PARENTS ARE BACK!" Ashton shouted: "Fuck!" "There's no time to fuck!... I mean to say fuck..." They all ran upstairs and i followed them. "Sophie? What are you doing upstairs? Can I get some privacy?" "Sorry Calum, but I wanna make sure that there isn't something in the beds." Michael said: "I always check my bed." "Sure? I don't wanna get in trouble." Ashton told me to go downstairs. "Okay okay." I tried to walk as normal as possible.

"You are back!" I was so glad to see my family again. My mom came in and said: "We missed you a lot!" My dad asked: "Did you do something special?" "Well those guys from Australia are here." "In our house?" "Yes." "Are they really small? Cause I can't find them haha!" "Haha they are upstairs." Charlie made a pedoface. "Oowe!" "Don't think like that creep!"

Michael came downstairs. "Hello!" "This is Michael." Michael waved at my family. "Okay this is Calum." "Hello." He walked to my parents and shook their hands. "I'm Calum Hood." Michael said: "Oh." And shook their hands too. "Here's is Ashton." "Hi." Ashton did the same thing. "And this is Luke." "Hello." And he did it too of course. My mom started to talk. "It's really nice to meet you all. I heard a lot about you amd it is very sweet that you came here while Sophie was alone. Are you going to stay longer?" Ashton answered: "We'd like to miss." "Okay then. I hope you like spaghetti." My dad joked: "Talking about food, I expect a long bill for the pizza." "I cooked." "Well well." "But we are upstairs. Bye." I ran upstairs and I pulled the boys with me.

We were in my room when Ashton said: "Your sister isn't bad looking." We all stared at him for a long time and laughed out loud. Michael gave him some advice: "Ashton, you should stay single." "Why?" "What if Luke and Sophie are breaking up? You like Sophie right?" "Ooh yes." "Michael stop. We aren't breaking up yet." I stood up and sat down on Luke's lap. He hugged me and it was adorable. Michael whispered: "Not yet." And Luke said: "Not even in thousands years." We started to kiss but Matti knocked on the door. "Am I bothering you?" I wanted to answer but Ashton was faster. "Come in." "Can I sit with you?" I answered before Ashton could do it again. "Yes sure. You can sit next to Ashton." Luke started to hug me again and Matti asked: "How long are you together?" He and he answered: "3 months and 6 days." But he was wrong tho. "I thought 7 days." "No. 6 days." "Oh." Matti continued asking things. "Aren't you jealous Michael?" "Yes I am." "Don't you feel used?" "Not really because she didn't know him." I didn't like all those questions.  "What are you actually trying to do Matti?" "I'm trying to figure things out. Raise your hand if you're in love with Sophie." They all raised their hand.. "Calum? You too? What?" "I'm a boy." "Ooh.. But who wants to drink something?"

I came back with some drinks and Charlie was standing in front of my room. "Matti told me that you have a boyfriend." "You don't need to know it." Matti tried to say something: "It's the--" "Know your limit." "Okay."

"Sophie, can I take a shower?" "Yeah sure Ash." "Okay be right back." "Do you know how it works? "No." "Call me when you need me." "Okay." When Ashton walked away, Michael told Matti the following thing: "Ashton likes you." "Me?" "Yes." I couldn't let Michael do this to Ashton. "Stop it Michael. What if Ashton wanted to keep it secret." "Sophie is right." "You always agree with her Luke." "Because she finished school." "What? Sophie did you finished school already?" "Yes." "But you are just 16." "I could skip some years." "You are so smart." "Thanks Mike! Did you finished school?" "Only Ashton." But then i heard Ashton shouting: "SOPHIE! CAN YOU  COME PLEASE?!" "I'm coming!"

"How can I help you?" "Can I use your conditioner?" "Sure." "Can you do it?" "Okay!" I sat above his head on the side of the bathtub with my legs in the water. "Thanks Soph." "No problemo." I started to put the conditioner in his hair. "That feels good."

Luke

"Well she's taking her time. She's been in there for like 15 minutes. Luke, do you even trust her with Ashton? What if she cheats on you?" "She won't Michael." "You'll never know." "I'm gonna proof it." I walked to the bathroom as quite as possible. I heard Ashton saying: "Should I do it again?" And Sophie: "No! Omg Ashton stop it hahaha!" "I know you want me to do it again!" I whispered: "What the fuck?" I opened the door..

This was my part of the "Surprise?!" and you can make the end. Post a comment or PM me your end and I'll use the best end in the next chapter. Good luck!

[CLOSED]