Australia

"Sophie! Come on! We're almost too late!" "Yes mom! I'm coming!" I'm going to Australia to stay for like 2 months in my aunts house. She planned a world trip and I have some concerts over there. "Sophie!" "Wait a minute! I can't find my phone!" "You gotta hurry!" Shit where is my damn phone! AARGH DAMN YOU PHONE! "Mom can you call me please?!" "Sure!" I heard my phone ringing. Yes! "Mom! I found it!" "Great! Hurry!"

So I when I finally came downstairs, my mom told me this: "Your flight is in 3 hours and you gotta check in 1 hours before your flight so we have 2 hours to get there and please check your stuff twice." "3 HOURS?!" "You should be glad that I give you the chance to check everything cause we're not gonna go back to get your book or whatever cause I don't wanna be there any minute too late." Yeah I sometimes (always) forget important stuff so I'm always late.. "You're right. Thanks mom." So I checked everything like 72048 times. "Mom?" "Yes hun?" "You are going to Charlie, Matti and dad right?" "Yes sweetie. Are you sure you don't wanna go with us to the USA?" "No, I don't wanna fly from the USA to Australia and back." "I know. That's why I asked your aunt if you could stay in her house." "Thanks mom."

After an hour we made it to the airport and I checked in. "Bye sweetie and call me when you arrived safely." "Sure mom. I love you." "I love you too Sophie." We hugged for like 10 minutes before I left.

When I finally arrived, I couldn't find my aunt bc I actually saw her 10000 years ago.. That means: stay where you are and when everyone's gone you gotta go to the last man standing. So I did. Damn why does everyone needs to hug each other right here?! Can't they just walk for 100 meters and then hug?! After like half an hour they all stopped hugging and I only saw a lot of people trying to interview me, an old man and a pretty young woman. She looked so young so I started to walk to the exit bc maybe my aunt forgot to pick me up or something. Shit can happen you know. But when I passed the interviewers and the old man, the woman started to wave a me and shouted my name so she gotta be my aunt right? "OMG SOPHIE YOU GROWN UP SO FAST!" Yep it's her. "Come here gorgeous and give your auntie a hug!" "Heey aunt!" "Wait put on this sunglasses so no one will recognize you." "Sure." Those sunglasses were pretty awesome. "I'm gonna get the car and it takes like 1 hour to drive to my, and for 4 months your, house." She had a big pick up truck like in America. In the car I called my mom and fell asleep bc I was tired af.

"Wake up sleep head." "Yeah.." "We're home." I saw a pretty white house. "Come inside." The inside was even prettier! "Nice house." "Thank you. And it's your house for the next 2 months."