Prom...?

Later I came back home and a few weeks later I already forgot about Australia and I was focused on the hottest boy at school: Christopher.

In class I was only thinking of him. At home I was only thinking of him. In the studio I was only thinking of him. If you could read my mind... I swear to God all you'll see is "Christopher Christopher Christopher".

Everyone was asking each other to go the prom.. Fucking everyone is talking about it! No one asked me jet bc they are afraid of my answer... They are so stupid..

But I was walking down the hallway till I saw Christopher! "Hi Sophie. Wanna go to the prom with me?" WHAT WHAT?! "Yes of course." I tried to play it cool but I was literally dying! "I'll pick you up tonight at 9." TONIGHT?! SHIT! "Okay see you tonight." And he kissed the corner of my lips.. Omg it was the best feeling ever! And he casualty walked away! Iabf nrkakjan ndns he's so perfect...

"No Sophie you're not going to that prom." "But dad!" "No Sophie." "Why not?! Give me one good reason." "Your mom and I don't want you to be outside at night." I went up stairs and I kept looking out of my window around 9 o'clock. I saw Christopher walking to my house at 9 and I knocked on the window to get his attention. "Pssht Christopher! I can't go!" "Why?" "My parents suck." "Same. Why don't you just sneak out the window?" "Uhmm.. I can try." So I stood on the roof and tried to climb down. "Chris! Can you catch me?" "Sure Sophie." He put his arms around my waist and helped me to get down. Then we ran into the bushes. I realized that I'm not even dressed for a prom! "Shit I look like trash... Sorry." "You are beautiful Sophie." And he kissed me again in the corner of my lips.. Omg... "But Sophie, do you actually want to go to the prom?" "I don't know..." "Cause we can hang out together." "Yeah sure!" "Okay then we'll walk together." He put his arms around me and he kissed my neck. It was so romantic! "Where are we actually going to?" "I thought that Hyde Park would be nice."