Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Amy and Ty were having a great day out, they had there picnic then rode deeper into the forest of Heartland where Amy had never ventured before, they were getting closer to the hills and rocky terrain when they heard water. They followed the sound  and came upon a big waterfall and a very large pool of crystal clear water.
Around the edge was something similar to sand like a beach.
"Oh Ty this is beautiful, look at that water".
"It's amazing Amy, we could set down here and I really fancy a swim".
"Mmmm, me too Ty".
It took them a while to get there as there wasn't a direct path, they walked the horses around from one rock face to the other end. Eventually they found an entry which was mainly just 6ft high shrubs and made it through to the pool.
"I can't believe this place is so hidden, I bet Grampa doesn't even know this is here".
"Let's get the blankets down and sit and listen for a while".
They were both sat on the sort of beach on there blankets just listening to the waterfall and the birds, the sun was shining and they felt like they were in another world.
After a while Ty got up and stripped down to his boxers and went to the water to see how cold it was, he was surprised how warm the water was, either because it was a sun trap or there was some thermal activity warming the water. He dived straight in and Amy watched as the pool was so clear she could see him under the water. When he surfaced.
"What's it like Ty".
"Very warm Amy, come on in Love".
"Okay".
Ty dived down again and when he came back up he couldn't believe his eyes as Amy dived in completely starkers.
She swam towards him under the water and Ty watched, or rather watched her little backside until she reached him.
"I'm not complaining Amy but I've never seen you like this before, skinny dipping, not concerned about being seen, although there's no one here to see you anyway, and you seem to be very horny lately, are you okay".
"Oh I feel great Ty,  now get those boxers off so we can have some fun".
"Your wish is my command my love".
Ty couldn't believe his wife was wanting sex in the pool, then she told him to take a big breath and took him down under water to have some foreplay until they had to surface again.
They made love for ages and Ty was getting tired, he couldn't keep up with her, Amy was sex mad. He wasn't complaining and never would but this was something they'd never done before, making love in a pool.
In the end he had to tell her he didn't have any energy left and swam to the beach picking up his boxers and wringing them out. He put them on a rock that was very warm so they wouldn't take long to dry.
Ty lay down on his blanket in the sun to dry off. Soon he was asleep.
Amy was swimming and diving down having fun for ages, when she saw bubbles she went down to see where they were coming from, suddenly there was a mass of bubbles so she swam up to the surface not knowing what they were.
Ty was just waking up as he thought he heard a scream and noticed Amy hadn't come out yet.
He stood up looking and then saw her on top of the water face down. He dived in, immediately he noticed the temperature of the pool was higher than before.

He had Amy on the blanket doing CPR  and thankfully she coughed spraying water everywhere. He put her in the recovery position and went to move her leg over when he stopped and looked horrified at her leg. It was as if she'd had boiling water tipped over it, he knew this was a serious burn. He then knew why the pool was so warm, there was a geothermal spout under the water and must of caught her leg, the pain must of knocked her unconscious,  thank god he woke up when he did he thought to himself.
Ty dressed Amy as best he could  then dressed himself.
He loaded everything on Harley then got Spartan to get down,  he put Amy on him then got him up and climbed up behind her. He ponied Harley behind and held onto Amy, he kept going until he got a signal and called for help.

Ty watched as the Helicopter took off with his wife on board,  as it disappeared into the distance he rode back to their Ranch as fast as he could.
"Hey Ty  have a good time, where's Amy".
Hi Carl, can I leave you to sort out Spartan and Harley, Amy's been flown to hospital, she's hurt bad. I'll let you know more when I get there".
"Yeah of course,  Go , I'll sort these guy's out".
"Thanks Carl".
Ty took Amy's truck as it was faster and soon arrived at the hospital.