Chapter 22

Tricia POV

I never expected na sobrang popular ni Y/N sa community namin as doctors. Everyone is trying to talk to her or get a picture with her.

Jill: "I told you baka maunahan ka pa." She said as Y/N stand up for a group of people asking to take a picture with her.

Tricia: "Of course I won't let that happen. And for sure ako lang din naman ang gusto ni Y/N." I said.

Jill: "Forda confident naman pala ang ate ko." sabay tawa

After a few minutes Ate was called to the stage to welcome the guests and to introduce Y/N and I as the speakers for tonight.

I walked up the stage and gave my speech. After that, I went to the side of the stage and wait for Y/N as she's about to give her speech.

Ngayon ko lang nakita ng buo yung suit nya. She really looks great on it. I felt hot just by looking at her. She walked past me to go to the stage but before she went up there she lightly squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

 She walked past me to go to the stage but before she went up there she lightly squeezed my hand and smiled at me

As she was giving her speech, parang may napansin ako sa ilaw na nasa likod nya. It keeps on moving. Maya maya pa ay palaglag na ito kay Y/N. I immediately pushed her away from it.

Y/N: "Tricia are you okay?" she said as she quickly check me for any signs of injury.

Tricia: "I'm okay. Okay ka lang ba?"

Y/N: "You're not okay. Don't move." I can see her eyes water as she called for help.

Ate Aika and some of the medical team help me and Y/N. She quickly rolled my dress up, to clean and address my punctured wound. Sa sobrang adrenaline ko to protect Y/N di ko na namalayang ako pala yung nalaglagan which caused the wound at my leg.

Aika: "Do we need to go to the hospital?" Alalang tanong naman nito.

Y/N: "I'll take her. Kailangan ka dito. I'll update you immediately.

Y/N rode with me sa ambulance. Jill and Ate Aika were left behind to handle the event.

Tricia: "Hey, don't worry. Malayo sa bituka." I tried to joke about it. Pero hindi parin maalis sa mukha nya yung pag aalala.

Pagdating namin sa hospital I just got stitches and was advised na pwede na kong ma discharge after finishing the paper work. I saw Y/N talking to the other doctors. I tried calling ate Aika after 3 rings sumagot naman to kaagad.

Aika: "Oh My God! Patty how are you?! I called mama and she's really worried about you too."

Tricia: "I'm okay Ate no need to panic I got 8 stitches for it but everything is under control. Y/N's just finishing up with the doctors then pwede na daw ako umuwi."

Aika: "Mabuti naman. I'll call mama to update her too baka bigla pang mapa akyat yun dito. Kausapin ka daw ni Jill."

Jill: "Don't worry Ate I'm working with the security and the staff here kung ano bang nangyari. See you in a bit. I love you."

Tricia: "Love you too, wag na kayong masyadong mag alala dyan okay?"

Y/N POV

Nurse: "Just sign here Dr and pwede na po ma discharge si Dr Tricia."

Y/N: "Thank you." I signed all the papers and bought the medicine she will need to prevent infection and swelling.

Habang naglalakad ako papunta sa bed ni Tricia, I received a chat from Jill.

Jill: "You should see this." I open the video and saw Dr. Sarah and RJ kissing on the lobby.

I don't know what to think about it since its not related to what happen earlier sa stage. But then Jill sent the second video. Dito makikita mo si Dr. RJ arguing with Sarah, then RJ went backstage and was doing something with the cords. Then it hit me, he planned it all along.

Sa sobrang galit ko hindi ko na namalayang na crumpled ko na yung mga papel na hawak ko. I texted Jill back and went straight to Trish.

Tricia: "Come here, you look so stress." she said while cupping my face with her hands.

Y/N: "How can I not be stress you were hurt." I sighed

Tricia: "Okay na ko see?" She said while trying to stand up.

Y/N: "Don't stand up, baka magbukas yang tahi mo. I'll get you a wheelchair para makauwi na tayo."

When we arrived at the hotel it's already past 10pm. We go straight to Tricia's room where ate Aika and Jill where waiting for us. We all help Tricia settled to bed bago kami lumabas lahat.

I just walked out from the shower when I heard my phone ring.

Y/N: "Yes Tricia, do you need anything? Are you okay?"

Tricia: "Pwede bang dito ka nalang matulog?"

Y/N: "Okay. Give me 10mins."

Pagpasok ko ng room nya. I made sure to lock the door. Mahirap na baka may masama pang mangyari.

Tricia: "Thank you. Sorry, I just don't feel sleeping alone after what happen." she softly said without looking me in the eye.

Y/N: "It's okay. I can sleep here with you. Mahiga ka na. Do you want me to turn off the lights?"

Tricia: "Lights off please." She said. I went to turn off the light and slowly made my way back to bed beside her. The only light on the room will be from the lamp on the side of the bed.

Tricia: "Can I hug you?" she said habang nakahiga na kami sa kama.

Y/N: "Of course. Come here" I open my arms wide para makapwesto sya.

She grabs my waist so I can be closer to her.

Y/N: "Matulog ka na. Goodnight Tricia." Then I kissed the top of her head.

Tricia: "Goodnight Y/N" I was shocked when I felt her soft lips kissing me lightly.

I was not able to response at first. Then I kiss her back lightly as I don't want to hurt her.

Tricia: "Hmmm." She tries to deepened the kiss by licking my lips as if asking for an entrance.

I open my mouth and our tongue battle for dominance. I can feel her hands roam under my shirt.

Y/N: "Patty are you sure? Is this okay?" I said in between kisses, she suddenly stop and cupped my face.

Tricia: "Do you like me?" I nodded yes. "Good, because I like you too."

Tricia: "Do you want to be with me?"

Y/N: "Of course yes." I nodded again.

Tricia: "Do you love me?"

Now its my turn to cupped her face. And look straight to her eyes.

Y/N: "You know I love you. But I will never get tired of saying it to you. Janine Patricia Robredo, I love you. I've always been in love with you." She hold my hand and kiss me tenderly

Tricia: "I love you too Y/N. Even before alam ko naman na mahal kita but I chose the easy way. I'm so sorry love." she then shower me with little kisses. I smiled at her, my heart is about to explode with all this happiness.

Y/N: "I love you more Tricia." I kiss her one last time .

Tricia: "Y/N??"

Y/N: "Yes po?"

Tricia: "Can you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N: "I'd love to."