Chapter 23

The next morning

Tricia's POV

I woke up earlier than Y/N at yakap yakap parin nya ko. I remember what happen last night and I am so happy na finally I can call her mine. I lightly touch her face, lips.. I want to kiss her but I don't want to wake her up yet. I slowly remove her arm on me and I manage to get out of the bed.

I slowly walk to the bathroom to freshen up. Habang nasa cr ako I heard Y/N calling my name..

Tricia: "I'm here sa cr."

Y/N: "Are you okay in there? Do you need help?"

Tricia: "I'm okay don't worry palabas na ko."

When I stepped outside the bathroom nasa may pinto na sya agad with the wheelchair.

Y/N: "Here, use this." Inalalayan nya kong makaupo. "Trish refrain from using your leg first please."

Tricia: "Opo. Eto naman malapit lang naman yung CR sa kama."

Y/N: "Kahit na. Do you need anything? Bababa sana ako to get us breakfast para mainom mo na yung gamot mo."

Tricia: "No I'm fine. I'll just call Jill to help me shower. You can go na muna and get our breakfast."

Y/N: "I can help you shower if you like?" She smirked.

Tricia: "Or we can shower together if you like?" hindi ko alam kung saan ko nakukuha yung lakas ng loob to tell that to her.

Y/N: "Sure if that's what you want. Let me just prepare everything." she calmly prepare everything and went back to me to assist me to go in the shower

Y/N: "Would you like me to remove this for you." she ask while tugging on my shirt.

I just nodded. She slowly removed my shirt and the rest of my clothes. She slowly help me sit on a chair. My leg is wrapped tightly para hindi mabasa.

Tricia: "Bakit ako lang yung nakahubad?"

Y/N: "Eto na." She then slowly remove hers and join me. This is not the first time na nakita ko sya in her underwear but this feel different.

Y/N: "Baka matunaw naman ako Doc." biro nito.

Tricia: "Hindi ko ba pwedeng i enjoy ang view?" I teased her back. I walk towards her and pinned her back to the tiles.

Y/N: "What are you doing, akala ko maliligo tayo?"

Tricia: "Oo nga maliligo tayo." I slowly touch her sides then turn the shower on na nakapwesto sa likod nya. She closed her eyes and hug me.

Y/N: "Don't tease me like that. Baka di ko mapigilan sarili ko." she said while looking straight to my eyes.

Tricia: "I would love to see what you will do to me." I said. Nagulat ako when she kiss me aggressively passionately.

I responded and kiss her back with the same intensity. My arms are wrapped around her neck and she's holding me by my waist.

I kissed her aggressively and i heard her softly moan.

Y/N: "mmmm.." I was so turned on I tried deepening the kiss by licking her mouth open, asking for permission. I can feel her hands roaming around my body. I feel hot even with the cold shower.

Tricia: "I want more." I said then she slightly open her mouth for me and I explore it. Our tongue battle for dominance.

I can feel her hands roaming, touching..

I am now kissing her on her neck, licking her jaw. I can feel her giving me more access. She reach back to turn off the shower.

Y/N: "Love.. as much as I'm enjoying this, your leg, it might get infected." she slight push me to stop me from attacking her lips.