Prolouge

All Noah ever wanted was happiness, happiness ever after, but he would never get that he lived in a world with nothing but death and despair.

His parents rushed to the hospital as he was about to come "honey, hurry, he's coming, he's coming!" She screamed.

She was then rushed to surgery as their son came out "honey, he's perfect" he said.

Something then happened as both the bodies lay on the bed in cold dead blood; he just cried, but what else could he do? He was just born.

Across the street, "nice shot, jack, you got 'em" he said, "yeah, now I just got to kill the kid" jack said, "wait, don't" he said.

Jack looked at his brother "what is it what you don't have anything to do with this child" jack asked, "I will raise him; he will be my child Lucy, and I have always wanted kids" he said.

Jack looked at his brother as he put his gun down "alright, go get him" jack said, "you mean it" he asked, "anything for my little brother" jack said.

He then got up and walked into the hospital and grabbed the boy, and walked home with his brother to his wife.

He walked into the house with his brother as he called his wife, "lucy, come in the other room please I have a surprise for you," he said, "is that your jowl and is your brother Jackie" she asked, "yes dear come here please" he said.

She walked into a room as she looked at Jackie and hugged him "always nice to see you, Jackie; hope you brought my husband home and safe like usual" she said, "of course, I promised I keep my brother safe for the both of us, but he brought home a surprise for you" jack said.

Lucy then heard the sound of crying "aww, come on, little fella calm down please no one's gonna hurt you it's just mommy and papa" he said.

Lucy walked over to him with tears in her eyes as she smiled at him "who is this little one" she asked, "his parents were killed after they gave birth to him we could raise him we could have the life we always wanted," he said.

She just continued to cry as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss "I'm so so happy, jowl; we've been trying for so long and haven't been able to have one; this is the perfect gift ever; what is his name" she asked, "his name is Noah, and he will grow up to be a strong one like his father and uncle" jowl said, "sure he will Noah it's a good name" jack said.

He then held Noah in his arms as he tried to get him to stop crying, but he wouldn't stop crying as Lucy took him, and he calmed down "hey, be paicent, brother, he'll warm up to you soon" jack said, "I hope your right jack" jowl said.

Jowl then kept an eye on Noah as he fell asleep in Lucy's arms.

The next day
Jowl got up and went to Noah's crib as he looked up at the man and didn't do anything "what's wrong what did I do" jowl asked.

Noah looked up at the man as he opened his mouth in an attempt to say his first words, "yeah, that's it, you can do it, Noah, that's my boy" jowl cheered on "fu fu fu" Noah tried, "come on what is it" jowl asked "CK CK" Noah ended.

Jowl looked up but then down at his child again If he was sure, "fuck?" Noah said.

Jowl then grabbed the boy as he tried to scream and cry for the lovely lady "oh no, Lucy can't help you; come on, Noah" he said.

Jowl then picked up Noah and brought him to a new place.

Noah didn't know what was happening as he went somewhere new "papa" he said.

Jowl looked at his boy and smiled "fuck fuck fuck" Noah said.

Jowl's smile then turned into a frown as he carried Noah back to a new place away from the home he was at.

Jowl walked into the place as he smiled at his brother, came over and smiled at him "what are you doing here? Jowl with little Noah, is everything okay" jack asked.

Jowl held Noah out as he looked at the man "fuck papa," Noah said, "oh, I see your boy has a potty mouth; well, what shall we do? I know" jack said.

Jack then grabbed the boy, and he brought the boy over to the target "okay boy, repeat it, I dare you" jack said, "fuck papa" Noah said, "okay, Lassie, shoot" jack said.

She then tried to shoot as he moved before it could hit them "ahhhh!" Noah screamed and cried, "see, now shut up, kid, no more saying fuck, you can say papa but not the other word now come on, I'll take you back to your papa" jack said.

Jack walked back over to his brother, who was chafing with some other gang members "jowl, here's your snot nose kid back I fixed your problem hey Carson, dale" jack said, "good morning boss see yah later jowl" they said.

Jowl got up and smiled at his brother "really? That's great" jowl said, "now just bring him back if anything else goes wrong" jack said, "thanks, jack, I guess Noah's the next generation of our family" jowl said, "yeah and he's already bad" jack said.

Jowl then took Noah from his brother and went back home as jack went to do his job as the gang leader.

A/n: hi guys, welcome to my new book I hope you enjoy I don't know what it is, but I love, and I mean, LOVE gangs and mafias; they're just so cool, dangerous, and mysterious. I love them so much from all the books and stories I've read over the years! I hope you guys enjoy it!