Chapter 14

Noah and josh came out of the car holding each other hands "now you two stay together," she said, "yes, mom" josh said.

Josh and noah walked behind his brother Ryan "so what can we do" josh asked, "well, I can show you how real fighting is done instead of your little playing you've been doing" Ryan said, "okay, sounds great" noah said.

Noah and josh followed Ryan to some mats "Skye, get over here," Ryan said, "yeah, buddy, what's up? What do you need" Skye asked, "you wanna show my little brother how frighting is done," Ryan asked, "sure," Skye said.

Ryan and Skye stood a little bit apart "are we allowed to use weapons" Skye asked, "always," Ryan said.

Ryan and Skye looked at each other, about to destroy each other "go" they both shouted.

Ryan and Skye then ran at each other, about to kill each other, but then got the jump and put Skye's arm behind him and twisted it "do you yield" Ryan asked "never" Skye said.

He then got out of Ryan's grip and grabbed his gun; he started to shoot, but every bullet missed Ryan and hit the wall behind him.

Ryan ran up and punched skye in the back until he went on the ground "do you yield" Ryan asked, "yes, you got me; you won again, Sargent Ryan, haha" Skye said, "good now, get up and keep training" Ryan said, "you are a good man Ryan yes sir I'll keep trying to defeat you no matter what" Skye said.

Skye then ran off as noah and josh were in shock "what was that" noah asked, "that my little friend is called fighting for a war against knights; you have to look for any attacks coming and try to dodge them or get fast to try and dodge, or you'll be killed in one move then you just need to become stronger to throw a good punch" Ryan said, "cool" Noah said.

"Josh stone, please report to my office and bring your little friend," he said, "oh, looks like the boss wants to see you, little brother," Ryan said.

Josh then took Noah by the hand and walked to a new place "hey, where are we going, josh" noah asked, "to the boss" josh said, "okay" noah said.

Noah was a little scared, but he had josh by his side "are you okay, Noah" josh asked, "no, this is a little scary, but I have you by my side" noah said.

Josh just blushed at his incredible love "your so brave, noah; I love you," Josh said, "I love you more," Noah said.

Josh and noah walked up the steps, and josh saw his long-ago boss, his uncle "boss hangover" josh said, "that's not my name; now get in here dickhead and bring that boy over and close that door!" He yelled.

Josh just put a smile on his face and walked in and closed the door behind him "uncle" josh said, "shut up I want to talk to the boy, not to you, so shut up Joshua pees a lot" he said.

Josh growled as he went to the corner.

Noah looked at the man with long red hair like josh's with a red beard; most of his hair surrounded his face "well, I hear you, a knight" he said, "don't call me that" Noah said.

He looked at the anger in nosh's eyes "ah, so your not a knight then" he asked, "that's right, I hate them, especially that jowl; they all left me in the dark for so long" noah said, "I see well your not alone this is the stone's gang I am Michael stone you are a true stone I'm glad josh has found a true love, but we have to test you to make sure you'll fight for us" Michael said, "of course that's fine" noah said.

Michael smiled as josh smiled as well "okay, let's go, boys, time to test noah" Micheal said, "yes, sir" josh said.

Josh and noah walked down the steps with the older man "gather around everyone" Micheal said.

Everyone gathered around their boss 'noah here is going to prove his faith and loyalty to this gang and the stones and show how much he loves josh by doing a few tests," he said.

Everyone cheered as they made some noise for noah as he blushed from being embarrassed about himself and josh, but his love was true; something in him somehow fell in love with the redhead he met when he escaped his old home that didn't feel much like a home to him "so what do I have to do first sir" Noah asked, "target practice" he said.

Noah followed the older man while the whole gang followed them behind "okay, bow and arrow shooting, hit the ones with all the faces of that stupid gang" he said.

Noah then picked up the bow and arrow and started to shoot until he saw jowl and jack and hit them with many arrows "wow, you hate them so much," Michael asked, "yeah," noah said, "okay, you have three left" he said.

Noah lined up his bow, but then he looked a little closer and saw his three friends, the only ones that made him happy as he put the arrow down "what are you doing? Shoot them," Michael said, "I can't," noah said.

Noah then went on his knees as he was about to cry, "hey, can't you shoot them? Don't you want to be in this gang with josh" Michael asked, "yes it's just those were the only people that made me happy those were my friends, the only people I could turn to when I was upset or mad, especially Emma I can't shoot my friends faces that would be mean" noah said.

Josh tried to run to his friend, his love "do you want to die now, or do you want to be in this gang" Michael asked, "I want to be with josh; he makes me happy, but those were my friends they never did any harm they were no they are just kids like me like josh" noah said.

Michael held him by the neck "you are a disgrace, noah, but tell you what, I'll spare you, and you can go live a life without either gang's cause you are a disgrace to knights and stones, so I'll let you run while you can you baby" Michael said.

He then dropped noah as josh tried to get through, but no one would let him get through "either die or leave you are not welcome anywhere Noah," Micheal said.

Noah got up and started to walk away. "I'm sorry, josh, I couldn't protect you, and I couldn't protect myself cause of my old friends I care for I'm sorry I'm such a screwup I don't know why I was born if I was just meant for nothing in this world; you are my only love," noah said, crying.

Noah then started to run as josh finally got through "NOAH!" Josh yelled, "Quick, someone grab him," Micheal said.

But josh just ran to try and find noah, his love; no one was supposed to be in the dark, especially noah; he deserved love.

Noah just ran into the wood outside of the city as he heard someone yell his name, "NOAH!" Josh yelled.

Noah just lay on the ground crying, waiting for something or someone to kick him while he was down or kill him, just something. "Noah, there you are I've been looking no searching like crazy for you; come on, let's get you somewhere safe and warm," josh said, "just leave me alone I don't deserve your love, josh I don't deserve anyone's love, just let me die in peace knowing I made someone happy," noah said.

Josh then tried to get him up, which was easy as he put him over his shoulders. "I told you to leave me alone I'm an outcast," noah said, "here's the thing, Noah, I don't give up on the ones I love, especially you, so what if you are an outcast? Will be outcasts together? As long as I'm with you, I'm happy now; come on, let's find a place to stay," josh said.

Noah didn't know what was going on; all he wanted was to cry or die; he was alone in this world in the darkness, so why did josh care so much for him? No one should love a monster like him.

A/n: Okay, guys, I thought of something for this book I can't believe it I guess I just needed some time to figure out what to write, and now I'm back to writing this, and now I can only write on Tuesdays or Fridays or the weekends, but I want to save those for playing pokemon scarlet hehe but if I need to write, I will.