Chapter 1

Five years later
Noah was now running around as he was still growing big and strong "mama, where's papa" Noah asked, "he's at work; Noah, don't worry, he'll be home soon" she said, "okay mommy can I play outside" he asked, "sure but didn't go far it's almost dark, and dinner and you know what happens at dark" she said, "yes mommy the monster come out" he said.

He then ran outside as he climbed a tree and started to look around the area with his made binocular hands to look for any enemies. "Noah, what are you doing up there," someone asked.

Noah looked down and saw his father and uncle as he climbed down to meet them.

Noah looked up at his papa as he picked up Noah and hugged him "haha, I missed you too, papa" Noah said, "I know I missed you too, Noah did you ask mama if you could come out here" jowl asked, "yeah she said it was okay whats uncle doing here with you" Noah asked.

Jowl looked at his brother and smiled "oh well, we just have some business to talk with your mother can you go inside to your room, please" jowl asked "sure, papa" Noah said, "that's a good boy" jowl said.

Noah ran into his home and ran to his room like usual he wished he could see what was going on, but momma and papa always told him to go to his room like something was happening behind his back.

Jowl and jack walked into the house as he looked for lucy "lucy, honey, jack is here; we have to tell you something" jowl said, "what is it, honey? Where's Noah? Is he safe" she asked. "yes dear I sent him to his room like usual" jowl said, "okay well what is so important that Jackie has to be here for it" she asked, "well my dear sister-in-law I need your husband for a while" jack said, 'and why's that" she asked. "Well, we have to go on kind of a trip to find someone to track someone down," jack said, "why, who is this important person," she asked, "just someone we need to kill before they find us luc," jack said, "okay I'll miss you jowl and so will Noah," she said, "I know, but I'll be back in at least a week no more okay" jowl said, "okay now go say bye to your son" she said, "okay lucy" jowl said.

Jowl walked into his son's room as he saw his son on the bed crying "Noah, what are you crying about," jowl asked.

Noah looked up at his papa and went over and held him close "papa, I had a bad dream again" Noah said, "oh, it's alright, Noah, I'm here; no need to worry, all the nightmare will go away I promise" jowl said.

Noah just held his papa close "you won't leave me till I fall back asleep, right papa" Noah asked, 'of course, son, don't you worry, I'll be here always for you, and your mother" jowl said.

Jowl rubbed his son's back to try and sooth him as Noah tried to fall back asleep for the night "it's okay, Noah, just close your eyes; I'll be here no matter what" Jowl said.

Noah then fell asleep in his arms as jowl put him in his bed and tucked him in "goodbye Noah, I'll be back soon, please be good for your mom, okay I promise I'll be back soon" jowl said.

Jowl got up and walked out of his son's room as he walked back to his wife and his brother and waved goodbye to his wife and kissed her goodbye as he left with his brother for a trip to find something his brother was after for the longest time.

The next morning
Noah's alarm went off as he pressed the off button. "Noah, time to get up for school," she said "okay, mom, I'm coming," he said.

Noah got up and went to his closet, and got dressed for another depressing day at school that's all it ever felt like to him after his dad left him and his mother five years ago; that's what made him mad, and nothing has ever changed since that day; sure, his dad gave his mom a lot of money to support them, but he never came back even after he promised he would.

Noah came out of his room in his school uniform; as he sat down at the table, he saw his mom at the stove "morning, mom," he said, "morning Noah how'd you sleep" she asked, "good like always" he said, "okay breakfast is ready" she said, "good thank you mom" he said, "of course Noah" she said.

Noah ate his breakfast fast like usual as he grabbed his bag and went out of the front door with his mother as the car started "hey Noah, you know I can't pick you up from school today" she said, "why not" he asked, "remember I have to work late" she said, "you always work late and then who will pick me up" he asked, "it's a surprise my prince" she said, "you know I hate surprises" he said.

The car then came to a stop as Noah got out and waved by to his mom "okay, he's at school; you'll pick him up later, right" she asked, "course, lucy, after all, he's my son" he said, "I missed you so much jowl where have you been? Why did you leave us? Me?" She asked. "There's nothing I can say besides I'm sorry a thousand times Jackie and I just have to travel the world killing off any family related to Noah by blood," he said, "okay just come I miss you so much, and Noah will be so happy," she said, "I know I'm coming home," he said.

She then hung up the phone and drove off to work.

A/n: hi guys, I'm back with more I've got too many books to write right now; I need to slow down and figure out what to focus on, or I might work on each one every day, hehe! Well, here you go, the next chapter, yay!