Chapter 12

Noah ran to the room with josh as josh waited for him to get in bed "I'll just lay on the floor. I don't want to take your bed," noah said, "nonsense will share" josh said.

Noah just blushed as he got into the bed, and then josh crawled next to him "I will protect you, noah, even if you're a knight, you're part of my family now, so that means you stay by my side," Josh said, "okay tomorrow can we train some more," noah asked, "of course, we can," Josh said.

Meanwhile
Jack was looking at all of his gang, men and the woman "did anyone find anything" jack asked, "no sir sorry" Alice said, "we found a trail, but then it went cold" Alec said, "damnit can anyone find him" jack demanded, "I can help you with that problem" someone said.

Everyone then moved aside as jack saw someone very familiar "mom, what is it? Do you know where he is" jack asked, "of course I do I took him and his little friend to wherever they wanted; they were all alone on the side of the road," she said.

Jack's eyes then flared with rage "then why didn't you bring them back here" he demanded, "because you should've seen how sad noah looked, all the pain and darkness in his heart and eyes from you, but when he was near that other boy I saw the light and I want that for my grandson happiness" she said, "I don't fucking care mom take me to him or give me the information and me and jowl will find him" jack growled.

She looked at her son; he was angry, rage angry about to kill someone "okay fine, but he'll hate all of us" she said, "good, I don't care; that boy will pay for betraying us, me, his family" jack said.

She then handed jack the coordinates of her last spot she was at as jack and jowl went to find noah and drag him back to the gang to kill him and his little escape buddy.

Noah opened his eyes as he looked at you and saw josh sitting next to him, his arm wrapped around him while he was reading something "morning josh, what are you doing" noah asked.

Josh closed his book and looked at noah "morning noah, how did you sleep" josh asked, "good what time did you wake up" noah asked, "not long, just an hour ago, and I'm just reading a book to pass the time you ready to do some more training again" josh asked, "yes can't wait" noah said.

Josh pulled noah in close, and noah smiled "I'm glad I have a friend like you, noah," josh said, "me too," noah said.

Meanwhile
Jack and jowl travelled to the part where their mom dropped them off "she dropped them off here in the south part of the city with those bloody stones," jack asked, "calm down Jack, we used to be friends with a stone, I think I'm not sure, but he's here somewhere" jowl said, "okay fine let's go" jack said.

Back at the stone's
Josh and noah got up and got dressed; well, noah borrowed some from josh as they ran to the kitchen table "hey, slow down, you too," she said, "sorry mom" josh said, "well go on go sit down I made pancakes and waffles for breakfast" she said, "yay" josh and noah cheered.

Noah and josh both sat down as his father was reading the newspaper "morning, dad" josh said, "morning sir" noah said.

Noah and josh then waited as his mom put two plates in front of them "okay, eat up, boys; you need your strength if your gonna fight for the army" she said, "okay" noah and josh said.

Josh and noah ate a few plates until they were full and went outside to the back and started to fight each other and train for what was to come next.

Meanwhile
Jowl and jack drove, looking all over for two boys that looked nothing like each other "where are those brats" jack asked, "patient brother will find them" jowl said.

Jowl looked until he saw a boy well two outside of a house they were driving by "there" jowl said.

Jack then stopped the car as jowl ran out of the window to the two boys.