Chapter 6

Noah opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings; he was in his father's arms as he tried to get out, but his father was still too strong; as his father woke up, felling Noah moved around.

Jowl looked down and smiled at his son "morning, Noah did you sleep well" jowl asked, "why am I in your arms? let me go" Noah growled, "now, is that any way to treat the man that took care of you growing up" jowl said, "shut it your not my dad you'll never be my dad" Noah said.

Jowl sat up as he undid his hold on his son. "I wish I could've given you a happy life, Noah, with me and your mother, but I had to protect what's mine, and that met doing anything," jowl said "well, I don't want your love," Noah said. "what can I do to get your forgiveness, Noah," jowl asked, "I don't know you lost that so many years ago I'm now a sad, lonely boy inside," Noah said, "okay I have an idea," jowl said.

Jowl then took hold of Noah as he struggled against his grip. Still, jowl pulled him to the truck form before with the broken window in the back seat from the last time he was in the truck "sir, where are we going? Please let go," Noah said, "no, this is a good idea, I know it, but we have to travel to get there" jowl said, "fine, but I won't like it," Noah said, "I know," jowl said.

Noah got in the back of the truck and waited for the ride to be over and away from his not father.

The ruck came o a stop a little bit later as Noah looked outside; it was that place from before; what are we doing here" Noah skied, "I'm just getting something; just stay here, then we will be off, okay please wait and please don't leave this truck understand mister" jowl said, "your not the boss of me" Noah said.

Jowl slapped him "what was that" jowl growled, "yes sir," Noah said, "good boy" jowl said.

Jowl then walked away as Noah sat in the truck quietly, looking at his so-called father walk away until he was out of sight.

Noah went through the hole in the window and sat by a nearby tree, watching one thing he still cared for, nature, one thing he would always cherish.

He was looking for a while till he heard someone or something coming closer to him "Noah!" She said.

Noah looked over to his right and saw the girl he met the other day with medium-long orange hair and brown eyes and wearing the same outfit "hi Emma, what are you doing out here" he asked, "waiting for ray and Norman so we can all play" she said, "shouldn't you go wait by the big building for them" he asked. "No, we always meet by all the cars for some reason, I guess, cause that's where we met, and we love making it out meeting spot; sorry, I'm just mumbling on," she said, "no, it's okay," he said.

She sat down next to him and continued to smile "what are you doing here" she asked, "my dad had to grab something, then he's taking me somewhere to try and make me try to like him it won't work, though," he said, "hey, you'll like your father someday again; it takes time," she said.

Something then happened as Noah's frown turned to a smile "haha, I guess you're right; it's gonna take time; where's your dad" he asked, "he's here training and working that's what all our dads or moms do here just work with stuff they won't tell us kids about yet" she said, "do you know what they do here Emma" he asked, "yeah it gets sometimes boring around here so me and the guy's snoop sometimes" she said.

He just smiled "oh, and what is it that they do here, Emma," he asked, "drugs, guns, anything illegal, they sell it," she said, "oh really, then why do they bring their kids here," he asked, "to protect us this is the safest place plus if there's danger there's a bunker to keep us in," she said.

Noah heard footsteps coming nearby as his father was coming into sight "well, I better go see you sometime soon, Emma" he said, "yeah, see you soon, Noah" she said.

Noah then rushed to the door and slipped in the hole, and waited for his dad to come to the truck; he heard the car unlocks, and his dad got inside "Did you get what you needed, sir" Noah asked, "yes, I did, now off we go to fun," he said, 'whatever you say, sir," Noah said.

The car then started again as Noah was pulled away from the building that his dad worked at and off to somewhere else far from his home, even if that was his home.

A/n: sorry, guys, this is a short one. I'm tired and don't want to write that much since I wrote this morning; now I need to relax and wait how some Netflix bye see yah later; enjoy