Chapter 22

Josh held out his hand for Noah to take as he climbed out of the building "I can't wait to get home with you" noah said, "me either; it's been so long do you want to be the big spoon or little" Josh asked, "I don't care as long as I'm with you" noah said.

Josh held Noah's hand back to his car, letting him take the lead.

Josh opened the passenger's door for him "will you let me do anything for myself" noah asked, "not till we're out of this awful place man noah I wish we could live in another country, but it's expensive to move" Josh said.

Noah held Josh's hands while looking into his eyes "it's okay I know you don't make that much sure your a chef at a top-notch restaurant, but it's hard, plus I don't think our hearts won't let us leave anyways; we're two fucked up men still attached to their families even if we both hate them" noah said.

Josh kissed Noah on the lips for a few minutes, then got into the front seat "ready?" Josh asked, "ready as I'll ever be," Noah said.

Noah felt his body about to fall asleep; for once, it would be a comfortable sleep, not in that cage.

Noah closed his eyes but then opened them again and saw that white room again "what the fuck? Am I dead again" he asked, "haha, silly Noah, I just wanted to chat with you" someone said.

Noah's heart began to rise "no fucking way," noah said, "surprised I missed you too, noah," he said.

Noah turned around, running into his old teacher, his old friend "Derek" noah said, "look up at me, it's okay, please stop crying, it's okay, your safe" Derek said.

Noah looked up at his old friend; he couldn't stop crying Derek sat them down "I can't stop I missed you so much" noah said, "haha that's okay always knew you were weak deep down" Derek said, "hey I'm not weak I'm strong" noah said, "I know you are noah in so many ways" Derek said.

Noah wiped his face with his right arm trying to stop crying "it's okay to cry, noah" Derek said, "I know I just don't want to be weak for you or anyone else, especially for Josh" noah said. "haha oh okay who knew you'd end up falling in love with my youngest brother" Derek said, "yeah I guess I loved stones that much" Noah said, "you'll do great noah I know it I've been watching over you this whole time" Derek said. "Really?" Noah asked, "yes, remember when I told you not only the knights wanted you but us as well," Derek asked, "yes I remember," noah said, "I'll always think of you as my son Noah no matter what you were always my favourite student, and we could always just talk when we had problems I love you noah," Derek said.

The tears started to come down Noah's face again as he smiled "does this mean I have your blessing to marry Josh" noah asked, "haha, you little slut go have the best time with the rest of your life I'll be watching noah" Derek said.

Noah opened his eyes and looked around; he was still in the car with Josh "I love you, Josh" noah said.

Josh looked over and smiled at noah "I love you too, noah" Josh said.

The end?

A/n: this is the end, or is it hehe I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book I loved writing and can't wait to write; sure, you guys probably think it's romantic garbage or trash I don't care, but as long as I'm happy doing what I love and I love to write it brings out my crazy side my sadness and anger I put my whole soul into my books.