Chapter 17

Josh was driving while noah had his head down "noah are you okay" josh asked, "yeah thank you for rescuing me, josh" noah said, "Of course, anything for you, my prince, but how did jowl even find you" josh asked, "I'm not sure I don't even have any tracking devices on me, and we live five cities away from them, so I don't know how they found us" noah said. "okay well will have to check you when we get home then eat and straight to bed for school tomorrow" josh said, "okay but I don't have school tomorrow" noah said, "why not" josh asked "I got expelled" noah said.

Josh slammed on the breaks in the middle of a slow road in a small town that they went through to get back home "what the funk do you mean you got expelled for what" josh asked, "well you see, the principal said if I were late one more time, I would get expelled" noah said, "and how many times have you been late noah" josh asked, "half of the school year" noah said, "what the fuck!" Josh said. "calm the hell down I didn't even care for that stupid school ever since Derek died," Noah said, "and who the fuck is Derek" josh asked, "he was the old teacher like a pe teacher but better than that he helped me learn how to fight against the darkness fight jowl," Noah said.

Josh looked at Noah, but then his anger turned to sadness "I'm sorry, Noah, I didn't know that do you have a picture of him" josh asked, "yeah I think so; it's one of the things I took before I left those assholes" Noah said.

Noah grabbed his phone and looked through his photos, most of them laughing and having fun with josh, till he got to a picture of a man with short red hair and a beard to match his blue eyes "here you go," Noah said.

Josh took Noah's phone "what the fuck Noah? That's my brother my older brother was your teacher," josh asked, "what holy shit, Derek was your brother jowl killed him then took me to join the gang," noah said, "jowl killed my brother," josh asked. "yes I'm sorry to josh how old was your brother," noah asked, "he was almost 42" josh said, "what really how old are all your siblings?" Noah asked, "well, I'm the youngest at 19, my brother Riley is 25, my sister is 32, and my brother Derek was the oldest at 42, but before I was taken, he told me he was leaving the family to go follow his career of teaching well I'm glad he was able to help someone learn," Josh said. "yeah he was the only friend when jowl decided to cut himself out of my life, and only mom was there, but mom felt like a mom unlike jowl and jack I never loved or liked them ever since I was a baby derek felt more like a father to me until jowl decided to kill him then I was unhappy till I meet you, Josh," noah said.

Josh blushed at his wonderful boyfriend as Noah just laid his head down in his lap "so what are you going to do, noah? What are we going to do since your expelled and now I know you don't like school, and I don't know what to do with your silly ass" josh asked. "well now I get to try and find a job finally since you said I had to focus on my stupid studies so you wouldn't let me get a job" Noah said, "I know, and I'm sorry I now know to listen to you I'm sorry noah baby can you forgive me" josh asked, "of course, I can I love you so much josh can we go home now I'm tired from this little adventure" noah said, "of course, let's go home" josh said.

Josh looked down at his little prince again before noah closed his eyes as josh ruffled his hair. Don't worry, Noah will be home soon, and then I'll make sure you're staying with me forever I don't know how they found you, but I'm not letting our families take you away from me again; your mine now and forever.

Noah was trying to sleep deep in his head; it was all white jowl, and Jack was holding him "come on, Noah, you ready to go home and start being a part of this gang" jack asked, "no I'll never join the gang I'll never love you jowl" noah said, "yes you will you will see you have no one else but us" jack said, "no Josh and I are together Josh?" Noah asked.

Noah looked over and saw Josh in the distance, surrounded by his family "what do you mean josh is with his family and you are with yours, noah" jack said, "josh? Josh!" Noah yelled, "I could never love a Knight," josh said.

Noah screamed at what was happening "noah? Noah! Wake up please, noah" someone shouted.

Noah opened his eyes looking around; it was his and josh's room "josh, what is going on? What happened" noah asked, "are you okay? Noah, you were screaming, and I came running, my prince did you need anything hey look at me it was only a nightmare noah" josh said.

Noah looked up at josh and saw an apron, but not just any apron; it was black with blue hairs on the corners on the top and bottom, the one noah stole for him "what are you doing wearing that apron" noah asked. "I wanted to make you feel happy and special; why do you want me to change," josh asked, "no, it just makes me smile that you are wearing that one; you can go back to cooking now I'm alright now, I promise," noah said.

But instead of josh leaving, he just sat on the bed next to noah "I'm not going anywhere, noah I'm here to help comfort you; remember, were boyfriends and boyfriends listen and protect one another, so what was so scary about your nightmare" josh asked. "okay well you were there with your family your old family and jack and jowl were around me trying to get me to come home with them, but I kept fighting, but when I tried to reach for your help you just turned your head at me and gave me a dirty look and said you could never be with a knight" noah said.

Josh held his wonderful caring, muscular man in his arms as noah had tears coming down his face slowly "oh noah, it's okay, my prince, I promise, and I mean I promise now and forever we will be together no matter what even if you are a knight and I a stone we will still be tougher forever a prince and his knight I love you noah never forget that" josh said. "oh josh I love you so much I don't know why I fell for you at first sight, but I'm glad I found you, you are so special to me josh" noah said, "haha same as me noah now let's go eat so I can go help you go find some nice work clothes tomorrow" josh said.

Josh got up, holding out a hand for naoh "I love you, noah knight" josh said, "and I love you, josh stone" noah said

Noah got up and walked with josh to the kitchen to have a wonderful meal together; then, hopefully, nothing else would go wrong.

A/n: I love this book so much I don't know why I walked away; oh wait, I know why cause I thought of other stuff; I hope you guys enjoy this chapter; now I'm going t write another, hehe.