Chaoter 20

Noah opened his eyes and looked around; it didn't look like a hospital; it was a plain white room "Noah? NOAH! Is that you, oh Noah" someone said.

A woman came over and hugged him as he looked at her with a man; she had long blonde hair with hazelnut eyes, while the man had black hair with green eyes; they both were all white clothes, no stains, just whites. "Noah, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be living your life; your only 17," she said, "um excuse me, but who are you" noah asked, "don't you remember us" she asked, "honey he wouldn't remember us? We died when he was born" he said.

Noah was in shock, taking a closer look at the two pale ghosts' parents; his real parents were here with him wherever he was "so your, my parents and where exactly am I? Am I dead" noah asked. "Haha, silly boy, no, you are in, well, a kind of limbo place; your not dead but also one alive, so what are you going to do, Noah? Will you die, or will you run like we've taught you to do all your life like were been doing our whole life" he said, "what do you mean, sir? Have you and mom run all your life" noah asked. "we wanted to leave something for you, nosh, a mark maybe? Or something special, but it was too late; our past had caught up to us, and it was time for us to pay, and I guess that was our lives I'm sorry, noah sweetie, I wanted to give you more than just running like your father, and I did" she said.

Noah looked at the woman who was his mother she was crying as the man known as his dad tried not to call "I'm sorry I'm a failure I tried so hard to fight against jowl, Jack, the knights, and the stones, it's just I couldn't take it anymore it was killed or be killed" noah said, "hey stop that your not a failure noah you've fought them since you were a baby and what about Josh?" He asked.

Noah didn't know how he knew about Josh, but he blushed at his name "how did you? And what do you mean I've fought since I was a baby" noah asked, "here, take a look" he said.

He then pushed something, maybe a button or a remote perhaps and made a tv come down "watch this is your earliest memory," he said.

Noah just nodded as his dad pressed to play the video or memory began to play, as noah paid very close attention to the video until it was done "fuck? Wow, did I say fuck to jowl when I was with them" noah asked, "of course, you did you are our son after all we never liked them, but we didn't have money" he said, "and why the hell didn't you have money" noah asked, "we needed it then we couldn't have had you Noah" she said.

Noah then turned his attention to his mom "what do you mean, mom, by you, needed money to have me" he asked, "well we tried for so long to have kids, but it never worked, so then we went through different gangs asking, pleading, begging for money to help put an egg in me until we got enough from both gangs that lived around us then we went to the doctors, and they were able to put someone's sperm in me, and I was able to have you noah" she said.

Noah pushed away from the woman "you mean you asked no, stole money from the gangs and never paid them back just to give birth to me? Your nuts" he said, "now calm down, noah; you are okay; you still our son your just half me and someone else they never told us who but we've been running all our lives and so have you its the one thing you learned from us to fight the darkness and fight the bad guys you are one of us noah" he said. "no I'll never be like you people you may have given me life, but that doesn't mean you get the right to decide who or what happens to me I am a man just trying to live his life but I can't when all I have is people trying to tell me and show me what to do I want to be happy with josh I want to live my life, but I can't do that when idiots surround me" noah said.

Noah looked at the two people in the all-white space until he saw something different red; red started to come out of them as noah smiled "I hate you" noah said, "we love you, noah; please don't hate us" they said, "why would I ever love awful parents like you I'm glad jowl found me then I wouldn't be the strong fighter I am today I wouldn't have found josh my love so thank you for dying mom and dad" he said.