Chapter 11

Noah looked around the place; it looked nothing like where he used to live; it was a little run down with a lot of trash and broken places "is this place safe for us, josh" Noah asked, "sure, this is where I grew up it wasn't like this before, but it's become like this over time from our battle with the knights" josh said, "oh I'm sorry this has happened" noah said, "it's okay will build it back to normal someday" josh said.

Noah and Josh walked to a big house that looked normal in this place for once.

Josh walked up the steps and knocked on the front door as someone opened up "hello? Who goes there" she asked, "josh stone," he said.

She opened the door wider as she smiled at josh "oh my gosh, is it you, josh? We've missed you so much" she said.

She then looked from josh to noah "who are you" she asked, "it's okay, mom, he helped me escape from the knights" josh said, "oh really what's your name" she asked, "noah evens" noah said, "oh as long as your not a knight come in" she said.

Noah followed josh inside and stayed close to him "hey, it's okay, noah, no one will hurt you here" josh said, "I thought you said your parents were gone" noah asked, "no I said they took me, and my parents never could find me" josh said, "oh okay" noah said.

Noah walked with josh to a living room, where he saw a man who looked like josh "dad" josh said.

The man looked up and smiled as he ran over and held the boy close to him "josh, my son, is it you? You've been gone for so long I thought we would've never seen you again after we lost your brother two years ago" he said, "I know dad, but my friend helped me escape" josh said.

The man looked down at noah with a scary face as noah hid behind josh "hey, you're scaring him, dad, stop, noah, it's okay" josh said.

Noah smiled; josh was an excellent friend "well, good work, those scumbags took josh away from us so long ago I was afraid he was dead like his brother, but your sister is still at the top of her class" he said, "okay dad stop bragging about my siblings any kills on the knights" josh asked, "no but the gang is planning something big" he said, "okay come on noah" josh said.

Josh then took noah by the hand and went to another room.

Josh walked into the room with noah as he, brought out a gun and pointed it at noah "what is that for? I thought we were friends" noah asked, "friends why would I be friends with a knight" josh asked, "well fuck you josh I set you free" noah said, "yes which is the question why when your a knight" josh asked, "put the god damn gun down, and I'll tell you" noah said.

Josh set the gun down as he folded his arms and waited for an answer. "I was taken from my parents when I was a baby, and they took me in against my will, but when I was five, the man that raised me left for five years to kill my family and made me hate him forever; why do you think I let you out you looked so nice like a friend I haven't had in a long time," Noah said.

Josh then hugged him "does this mean we're friends" noah aske,d "I mean, we're family, noah; welcome to the stones," josh said.

Meanwhile
Jack was pissed; how could his only nephew do this to him and his gang "jowl! Your son is in so much trouble," Jack said, "he's not mine if he betrays the gang like that and lets a stupid stone out" jowl said, "haha, I like that; okay, listen up, whoever finds noah and brings him back to me will get a huge reward and will become third in charge" jack said.

Everyone cheered as they started the hunt for noah jack looked all over with his cameras and drones "we will find that brat" jack said, "I know we will, then will beat him" jowl said, "wow, I thought you loved that kid" jack said, "he's never loved me I guess so why should I love him even is lucy is mad at me" jowl said, "well okay" jack said.

While the happened
Josh showed noah the whole house where everything was when he returned to his room "so what do we do for fun" noah asked, "well we could fight, play outside, play some video games, or train for the war coming" josh said, "what war?" Noah asked, "well, my dad said they were planning something big with the knights, so we should probably train; we could both use it" josh said, "yeah," noah said.

Noah and Josh started to fight each other, training back and forth with each other until they were both on the ground breathing heavily next to each other "you are a great fighter, noah; you will make a great warrior someday" josh said. "thanks josh as long as I can beat that man known as jowl knight someday" noah said, "you will someday I promise will work towards that goal" josh said, "you'll help me all the way" noah asked, "of course, I will you helped me, and I'll repay the favour for the rest of my life" josh said.

Josh and noah then just laughed the rest of the day as they tried to hang out and have some fun after their training and fighting.

The sun settled "oh boys, dinner is ready" she said, "come on, let's go" josh said, "okay" noah said.

Noah and Josh walked to the table and smiled at the man and woman "so are you guys okay with noah staying" josh asked, "of course, your siblings would love to have another one around even if all of them are in the gang living at the gang" she said, "of course as long as he's not a knight" he said, "of course not dad he hates knights" josh said, "it's true sir I do" noah said.

The man just smiled at noah "that's a good boy, now come on, soups on, then I'll show you where you can train with josh," he said, "thank you, sir" noah said.

Noah then ate his share with josh and his parents; this felt like a new start for him; maybe this could be a turnaround in the darkness.

A/n: Okay, this might be a rough patch, but I know it will pick up again soon; I swear, hehe, I need to think when I have s many ideas swirling in my head and trying to think of new ideas for each different book hehe.