Chapter 3

Noah looked between his father and uncle as he folded his arms and said nothing to them.

The car stopped as jack opened his door "I'll see you inside jowl and Noah," jack said.

Jack closed his door as jowl locked the doors and crawled to the back of his truck as he hugged his boy "get off of me now!" Noah screamed.

Noah punched his father off of him as he moved away "stay off of me" Noah said, "why son, what did I do" he asked, "you abanded me for five years; why would I ever trust you or love you I hate you dad fuck you" Noah said.

Jowl moved closer to his son as he slapped him across the face "don't you dare talk to me like that, Noah I am your father, and you will treat me with such respect I've spent my life ever since I saw you protecting you I've only done what's best for you; your, my son, that's why I left to kill people for you," jowl said.

Noah put out his right hand as he smashed a hole through the window "Noah, don't" jowl said.

Noah didn't listen as he kept punching holes in the window till it was big enough for him to crawl through; as he got out, "Noah, come back now!" Jowl said.

Noah ran to the back of his house as he climbed the tallest tree behind his house.

Meanwhile
Jowl walked into his old home with his wife and his brother "where did Noah go" jowl asked, "hey what's got you in a pickle, brother" jack asked, "he's probably in the back in his tree; you probably made him angry" she said, "what did I do" jowl asked, "don't know go grab him and will go have some fun at the hideout" jack said, "I'm not bringing him there he's only ten" Jowl said.

While that happened
Noah sat in his tree as he looked at all his surroundings; it was so lovely like usual as he breathed in and out "shit!" He yelled.

He looked all around as far as the eye could see; he was happy now, but he couldn't go back inside; to the Beast "Noah comes in for dinner," she said, "is dad still here," he asked, "yes Noah, I'm sorry," she said, "it's okay; leave the food by the back porch, and I'll come to get it," he said, "okay Noah," she said.

Noah climbed down his tree; as he walked to the back porch, he saw someone, his father holding the plate "come inside, please son, I just want to eat dinner with you" jowl said, "no thanks, goodbye" Noah said.

Noah then took the plate and smashed it over his father's head "I hate you I will always hate you," Noah said.

Jowl grabbed his son by the left hand and pulled him inside as he brought him to his room.

Jowl locked the door as Noah ran to his bed jowl walked over and sat down next to him "I don't want to fight you, Noah, but I also know you hate me; ever since you were a baby, you hated me," jowl said.

Noah sat up and looked at him "what do you mean I've hated you since my birth," Noah asked, "your first word was fuck Noah; you were a bad kid, but I had to leave for reasons to protect you and our family" Jowl said, "yeah but that doesn't give you the right to just walk back into my life you left me, us mom and I for fucking five years so go away you don't deserve to be my dad" Noah said.

Jowl just slapped Noah again, then got up and walked away.

Jowl walked into the other room "maybe you're right; jack, let's bring him to the gang" jowl said, "haha great idea" jack said, "honey stop torturing our son" she said, "I'm not lucy I'm just trying to show him my love and protecting him" jowl said.

Noah tried to sleep off this nightmare he was living as he sat up in his bed. fuck! Why did he have to come back? I hate him I hate him so much.

Noah then got up and went towards a wall near his window and started to punch the wall till there was a hole in the wall, but then he heard the sound of clapping.

Noah turned around as he saw his uncle "well done, Noah, you must have so much anger built up in your little body" jack said, "what do you want, uncle? Can't you see I'm pissed" Noah said, "yes, I can see, but I'm here to take you somewhere to use all that anger," jack said, "no thanks," Noah said.

Jack threw the boy over his shoulder "put me down now!" Noah screamed, "calm down, kid. I'm just trying to help; that's all we're trying to do," jack said, "who says I want any of your help? I'm a lone wolf I don't need anyone to help me; I need to protect mom," Noah said.

Noah was back in the car as jack sat next to him "you don't need to protect anyone, Noah; that's what your dad and I are here for; hehe, now we're going somewhere fun" jack said, "I won't like it" Noah said, "just try it" jowl said.

Noah crossed his arms as he stayed quiet and waited for the ride to be over.

A few minutes
The truck stopped as Noah looked up from the window he smashed earlier and saw a massive building with lots of people "okay, we're here now be careful and stay near your dad or me; we don't want you losing an eye or something haha" jack said, "yes sir" Noah said.

Jowl and jack got out as Noah walked closer to them to make sure he wasn't going too far away "so what is this place, and where are we" Noah asked, "you'll find out soon, son; just follow me, and your uncle okay" jowl said, "fine" Noah said.

/n: here we go, another chapter yay, y do I love writing this stuff? I don't know y, but this and all my books bring out my craziness, and I love how that works, haha!