Chapter 44

Mrs. Wilson was there to pick her up. But she sent her luggage and she needed to officially submit some reports and progress to the academy other work that needed to be done. So Mrs. Wilson dropped her off to her academy. After finishing all the work she went to home. She was so tired that she dropped herself on the couch and immediately fall asleep. Mrs. Wilson noticed and smiled at her. She didn't wanted to disturb her so she made her lay down properly on the couch and put a blanket on her. She caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. She herself was a very progressive woman so she was really proud of Priya for being so much dedicated and hardworking.

After that they arranged everything and went to India for their marriage. They held their marriage grand and with all the rituals from both side of their family. They also invited Akash and his girlfriend and parents. They also invited many important people internally and also BTS.

Also all the formalities of Aviksit's custody was done. They are not banning Akash. Akash can be a co parent with her. Aviksit can stay with him occasionally or he can visit him. That way Aviksit could get both of his biological parents and Adoni's family's love as well. They were really happy and the wedding was grand.

A/N - I am using here some pictures for reference. They are absolutely not mine.

 They are absolutely not mine