Unlucky and Unwanted

I yawn tiredly as I'm smacked around by my friend. "You begged me to come with you! You are NOT missing this!" Mackenzie screams into my ear. I mutter something unintelligible and get up. I glance at the clock and see it's five o'clock AM. "It is five o'clock in the morning! I have three and a half hours before I have to be there!" I scream back at her. She smirks and says "I know, just wanted to scare you..." She says as she hops off me and I realize she was only wearing a bra and panties. "You were almost naked?!" I exclaim disgusted. She laughs and nods as she gets changed. I rub my head and remember the struggle it was to go to bed.
A certain problem had sprung up that I was going to have to face when I got back home. I was an orphan all of my life. My parents were arrested for abuse and drugs when I was little. I was bounced from home to home until they gave up on me. I rush into the shower and strip down, throwing the clothes in a pile on the floor.
I take a medium long shower and get into my clothes. I was wearing a TinyBoxTim Beanie, (favorite color) hoodie, a Markiplier T-shirt, jeans, and (favorite color) sneakers. "Looking snazzy..." Mackenzie teases. She was wearing a dress, but she was trying to pull off the Chica vibe. "Well, at least I don't look like a floozie!" I say teasingly.
"Plus, I thought you hated Five Nights at Freddy's!" I add. "I thought I should embrace it by being the sexy chicken I am!" She says with a giggle. One of our favorite horror game series was Five Night's at Freddy's. I had caught on to it when it first came out. Mackenzie had been scared of the animatronics and hated lots of stuff about it. I soon let her play my game and she was hooked. Her favorite was Bonnie, who she thought was the least creepiest. I didn't understand why, especially because I thought she would enjoy Foxy instead. The new Chica was also one she really likes, so that's why she is dressing up like her. I roll my eyes as she puts on the mask I made her and she starts singing "Anaconda". "Really?" I ask with a laugh. She nods and keeps singing as we walk out of the hotel room and downstairs.
We eat a balanced breakfast of donuts, pancakes, bacon, and toast. I never ate out that much so I thought "Hey, why not?" We rush eating and quickly go to the convention center parking lot. "Doesn't open for another two hours..." I say a little agitated. "I know, we'll just have to pass the time..." She says, her voice trailing off. All I could think about was seeing Markiplier and telling him how much he means to me. I didn't expect anything between the two of us to spark into anything because I could never meet his standards. I may be only a year younger than him, but there are a lot of other girls here... I guess I would just have to find out...