Home

Your P.O.V

The rest of the plane ride was sleep. Yes, I slept on Mark's chest the whole ride; a fan woke us up when the ten minute mark had been announced. The fan had been very weirded out at the fact that I was sleeping on Mark's chest.

"Well, you didn't hear it from me, but this amazing girl right here is taken by a famous Youtuber." Mark says in his gang voice he used in the Taylor Swift "Bad Blood" parody.

The fan nods in understanding and and walks away. I giggle and Mark chuckles. He nuzzled my cheek and we both get up. I grab the light suitcase, which had looted hotel supplies, the clothes Mark gave me, and a TinyBoxTim hairbrush a fan gave Mark and apparently Mark didn't need it.

Mark grabs his "slightly" heavier bag and tosses it over his shoulder. Mark guides us to the streets where he hails us a cab and we get in.

"Woah..." is all I am able to say at seeing the amazing interior of the cab.

"What? Never been in a Taxi before?" Mark asks.

I vigorously shake my head "no". Mark's mouth forms an "o" and awkwardly rubs his neck. (Sorry if you have been in a Taxi, I have never been in one. Comment if you haven't either in the comments below!)

The ride consisted of Mark pointing out different places he had been. He showed me Matthias' place, which he said he may or may not take me up there to hang out with him. The ride wasn't super long either, or maybe it was because we were having too much fun in the cab.

Once we had gotten to the street Mark lived on; the cab driver harshly told us to pay and get out. Once we had been rushed out of the cab; I stumble and see a beautiful house and I can't help but laugh.

"Well, if I could say anything, that cab was not rare!" I say with another laugh. (If you get that, we need to hang out!)

Mark stares at me quizzically and when clarity hits him in the head, he starts to laugh with me. We walk down a couple of blocks and stop to see a gorgeous, white house with flowers adorning the front of it.

"Th-this is YOUR house?" I ask in disbelief.

Mark chuckles at my reaction and wraps an arm around me.

"Well, yeah! Gotta live somewhere!" He says as he rubs his neck awkwardly.

I giggle as I marvel at the magnificent home and Mark quickly tugs me inside. I gasp at the cleanliness of the home and Mark lightly hits me.

"What? Think I'm some kind of slob?" He asks.

I shake my head vigorously and give him an apologetic look.

"No, I just thought most boys were... a little sloppy on home care. That's all." I explain as I set my bag down.

He nods in understanding and his face goes pink.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask; now worried about the almost never sad man.

"I-I just realized that I don't have another, um, bedroom..." Mark says.

I look at him in total disbelief. I thought he said he did! Blush consumes my face and I look at the floor.

"Th-that's okay, I-I'll just s-sleep on the c-couch." I stutter.

Mark violently shakes his head at the idea of me sleeping on the couch.

"No! I volunteer as tribute!" He says as he lifts up three fingers and hums the mocking jay whistle.

I giggle and disagree with him. The little disagreement we had ended up with me having to sleep in his bed, with him in it as well. The disagreement didn't last too long because Mark ended up kissing me after getting a little to close to my face.

"You're amazing, you know?" Mark asks as he kisses the back of my head.

I sigh as I hug him close to me.

"I don't know, you always say that..." I say; knowing my voice was trailing off.

His gaze hardens a bit at the sound of my voice.

"YOU'RE AMAZING!" He screams and the house echoes the scream. I giggle and grab my ears.

"Mark, that was really loud!" I giggle/fake complain.

"I don't care, you're amazing and you should know that!" He whines as he scoops me up in his arms.

I look at him happily and hug his neck.

"Okay... but you're amazing to!" I reply as I hug him once again.

"I know right! Look at these muscles! Hot babes always swarming my house! It's a nightmare! But to have a sexy body like this, it's worth it." He states as he flexes and says it on his tough guy voice (the voice he uses for Nick in To the Moon).

I giggle and punch him playfully. He pretends to be hurt and gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Don't you have videos to make mister?" I ask teasingly; expecting to be let go.

"Yes I do! And you're coming with me!" He shouts quickly and starts to hum the superman theme song as he dashes to his recording room; me in his arms.

"MARK! Let go this instant!" I say as I lightly kind in his back; my face redder than any tomato.

"Nope! We're going to make videos together and you're going to like it!" He says as if he was referring to doing something else. (wink, wink)

I sigh in defeat and let him carry me off to his recording room.

"Maybe it won't be so bad..."

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter! This wasn't my best, I know. But I hoped you enjoyed it anyway! I also want to thank you all SOOOOOO much for getting this story to 800 reads! It's unbelievable and I never thought one of my stories would get this much attention! Thank you so much! Anyways, Thank you all so much for reading! If you liked this chapter; vote, comment, or do both! And if you want more stories! Follow me! I always love to meet new people! And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! BUH-BYE! (^-^)/