Not... Here?

The opening for Pax East was amazing! The man who founded the event came and talked about how happy it made him to see a giant community like this. I couldn't help but smile as he talked about how happy he was. I was glad this was helping other people and that they were having amazing lives. Once we had been dismissed, Mackenzie dragged me to different Five Nights at Freddy's booths. I sigh as I try to check my phone for an update from Markiplier. Nothing is found and Mackenzie eventually takes my phone away. "Mackenzie! I need that! Markimoo might post an update about where he's meeting up with fans!" I whine like a two-year-old not getting what she wants. Mackenzie stuffs the phone in her purse and I sigh as she tugs me from place to place. When she finally gets finished tugging me around, she gave me my phone back. "C'mon lets go find Markiplier!" I say, tugging her along. We wander around the whole event and there is still no sign of him. "(Y/N), why don't we ask for directions?" Mackenzie says in a calm voice. I sigh in defeat and nod my head. Mckenzie and I finally get to a Five Nights at Freddy's cosplay and we ask Foxy for directions. "You wanna ask a pirate for directions?" Mackenzie asks with agitation. I nod my head to confirm my decision and she rolls her eyes. The man dressed up as Foxy turns around and winks at Mackenzie. "What can I do for ya lassie?" He asks in a spot on pirate voice. "We need directions to the Markiplier booth and panel! Can you help us?" Mackenzie asks. Foxy nods his head and points to where the Markiplier booth/panel would be. "I could've sworn we checked down there..." I mutter angrily. He wishes us luck and goes on to get in character once more. We thank him and I can't help but say, "That was on e cute Foxy! I can't believe he helped us!" Mackenzie slightly pushes me and we arrive at the spot Foxy told us. As we walk in, the only sight we see is a janitor cleaning up. My heart starts to beat faster as I run up to the janitor and ask, "Where is everyone?" He shakes his head slightly and looks at me with sympathy. "It just got done an hour ago sweetheart... I don't know what to tell you..." He says as he looks down and continues his job. My heart breaks, this wouldn't be such a big deal if Markiplier was staying here through the whole event. But, that's the thing... He isn't. Tears start to trickle down my face as I hear Mackenzie approach me. "Where is everyone (Your Nickname)?" She asks confused. I run off and I don't know where I'm going. As long as I'm away from here...