Thoughts

Your P.O.V

We were in a rush to get to the airport. We had said goodbye to everyone quite quickly. Hugs were shared and FaceBook adding was all that happened before we left. Mark never let go of me. He'd always have an arm wrapped around me, or a hand holding mine. I didn't mind though; I loved the way his soft touch felt. His touch was the only kind thing I knew.

Mark only brought up my parents once. We were always on the lookout for them; he didn't want me hurt or worse. He was such a protective and loving boyfriend. I'm not sure how I ended up with someone as amazing as him. (Check the first chapters; even if they do suck they tell you!)

Mark and I slipped into the car we used to drive here. It was a rental we used once. It was only so no one would have to pick us up at the airport.

I sigh and put my head on his shoulder as we start to drive out. Our bags were tucked safely in the back of the car. I hum as the radio plays my favorite song. Mark looks at me once and awhile to make sure I'm okay. He's such a caring boyfriend.

"I love you Mark." I say.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He replies.

I was getting sleepy; I should've known not to have taken a shower before we went to the airport. (Showers make me sleepy; I'm not sure about you guys though. Post in the comments if you want! XD)

I sigh as I trace patterns on Mark's chest. Mark's face turns bright red as I continue to do so. I was just doing so because it gave me comfort for snow odd reason. He starts to sweat and quickly stops me.

"What's wrong?" I ask; stunned by the sudden gesture.

"Just. Don't." He says; gritting his teeth.

I sigh sadly and look away; pulling my hand away from his chest. He looks at me and wraps an arm around me.

"I'm sorry. It's just, it was..." He stutters as he flushes; obviously embarrassed.

I quickly catch on; my face starting to grow pink. I start to apologize immediately and repetitively.

"It's okay! Y-you didn't know." He says as he blushes and kisses my forehead.

We both relax and park at the airport. Mark gets out and, as always, opens the door for me. I thank him and kiss his cheek. He smiles and kisses my nose.

We grab out things out of the back and rush to the hangar. Mark grabs my hand as we check the ticket holder. He confirms our flight and we board the airplane thirty minutes later.

I made sure to relax; planes made me nervous. As long as I had my Mark by my side; I only cared about him. I look up at the ceiling and think about my parents. They could be on this plane right now and I would never know.

The plane ride was very boring. Mark and I were still recovering from the week we had at his house. I still couldn't believe that this was was all real. That I have two people bent on the demise of me. I didn't want Mark to get hurt; I certainly couldn't let that happen.

The thought of Kaylee runs through my mind. She was also a little ticked about me dating Mark. All I seem to be is an inconvenience to someone; so what if I thought about giving myself up? Then, Kaylee would be happy and my parents wouldn't kill people. I would be gone.

Maybe that's what I should do. Then, I wouldn't worry people anymore; I'd be the least of anyone's problems. But, how would Mark handle it? I look over at him; he was asleep snoring and occasionally murmuring things.

Would he really be a mess without me? Does he secretly wish I was gone so he could live with Kaylee and her two kids? He deserves to be a father, and I'm not for to be a mother... right? Why is life so hard? Why couldn't I just be the woman who got a substantial job and had a husband and children who love her?

Tears stream down my face as I think about this over and over again. Would I even be missed if I left? The world could do without me in this world; it didn't need me for a particular reason.

So why do I feel like, if I left, someone would be devastated? Mark would be, he really does care about me; I never want to leave his side. What about Mackenzie and Christi? Those two are my best friends; it would be hard to let them go.

I needed to stay. There are people who love having me here, and I wouldn't let them down. I've been told so many times that I was a dissapointment. I needed to prove those people wrong; they wouldn't win this battle.

I must be doing something right if Mark is muttering my name right now. He's so adorable; I love him to pieces. If I had to let him go; my whole world would be destroyed. I'm not sure what I'd do if he left me. I shouldn't be thinking such terrible thoughts, but I am.

I scoot closer to Mark and wrap my arms around his torso. He mutters something and pulls me closer to him. I sigh in utter happiness and relax; he's such an amazing person; how he could love someone like me is a mystery.

"I love you Mark. Please, never leave." I whisper in his ear; my eyes starting to droop.

"I'll always be here by your side my love." Mark replies groggily and starts to rub my back.

"Good." I say groggily and rest my head on his chest.

I listen to the relaxing beat of his heart and slip into sleep.

Little to anyone's knowledge; Kaylee was calling a certain pair of people. She would have her revenge on (Y/N) and make sure that Mark was hers for the taking and keeping. What will become of the inseparable couple? Will that phone call change the everyone for the worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hey guys! My delays are getting longer and longer. I feel so freaking terrible. I'm sorry for such a terrible and sad chapter. A friend of mine started having a seizure in the middle of Church and one of my friends went to check on him; it was so bad because no one knew what was happening. I just feel really useless; the only place I feel welcome is school and on Wattpad. I'm so sorry for the delays again. I just feel terrible. Anyway, on a more happier note. This book reached 3,000 reads!!! YAY! That's amazing! I never thought I'd write something and get attention. My gosh, you guys have changed my life and made it amazing! You guys are just so awesome. I want you all to know that I care about you even if it doesn't seem like it. I'll be there for you. Thank you all so much. Just... thank you! And as always, I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-Bye! (^o^)/)