M-Markiplier?!

I had run into someone and gotten mascara all over them. "Oh my gosh mister! I'm so sorry! It's a white shirt too! I feel terrible!" I say, apologizing very quickly. He looks at me and chuckles, "It's alright! I'm sure it will come out!" He says with a deep, sexy voice. The voice was so familiar, the guy who I had wiped mascara all over was... M-Markiplier?! Oh no... Oh no no no no.... Panic and shyness pursued me, causing me to cover my face with my beanie. "A-are you alright?" He asks. "I-I'm fine..." I stutter, my voice muffled because of the hat. "A-are you sure? There's no reason to hide..." He says as he takes the hat away from my face. Blush covered my face as I stared into his brown eyes. "Were you the one singing on stage?" He asks. I nod in disbelief, he had heard? He looks at me amazed and says "You were amazing! How long did you practice? You had that song down flat!" The blush in my face felt like the sun. "I-I... Didn't practice that much... I-I wasn't supposed to sing... Th-the person who was going to sing quit..." I say, looking down. I could feel his gaze on me and I feel his hand find my chin. He tilts it up so I'm looking at him. "I take it you know who I am?" He says, one of his eyebrows raised. I nod as I look into those deep, brown eyes of his. He laughs and smiles, asking in that deep, despicable tone of his, "What's your name?" I gulp as I take the courage of saying it. "My name is (Y/N), Mark..." I say, gaining some confidence. "That's a beautiful name!" He says as he lets go of my chin. "I-I made you some fan art... It's not good, but I hope you like it..." I say as I take it out of my purse. One was a drawing of TinyBoxTim and the man himself. Another one was of Mark being the king of FNAF with the characters behind him. The last one was of him saying that he would always be there and didn't care about the rewards that came with the job. I handed him one other thing before I turn around to leave. It was a letter expressing how much gratitude I felt towards the man... He had given me hope that things would be ok. I feel a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. "Where do you think your going? I really wanted to hang out with you... I can tell your shy, but you look like a lot of fun! Why don't we go do something together?" He asks, putting his hand out to see if I would take it. Blush lights my face and sheepishness overwhelms me. I take his hand, not knowing that I'd be going on the best adventure ever!