Falling for a Youtuber

All I could talk about was Markiplier. He was so amazing, and kind, and sweet, and cute, and, just... Awesome! Mackenzie runs into me and starts yelling at me because she couldn't find me.
"I'm sorry! After the performance, I ran into someone..." I say, feeling guilty. She instantly perks up and a smile spreads across her face. I couldtell what she was thinking, I wasn't sure I should tell her.
"Who was it?! You have to tell me or bad things will happen in the near future!" She says forcefully. I gulp, this was very threatening. She did deserve to know though... She came here with me and she helped me get through the tough times.
"You know the Youtuber I was bummed about yesterday?" I say, looking at the ground. She nods her head, telling me to continue. I take a deep breath and say, "Well, I ran in to him after the performance and we kind of hung out together all day..." I say wincing. She looks at me in disbelief and shakes her head.
"You're totally trying to fool me! You can not be serious!" She says. A boy about our age runs up behind her, exhausted.
"Did you find her?!" He asks worriedly. He looks at me and I look at Mackenzie. The boy who had run up to us was the one and only Dylan O'brien. Mackenzie blushes as she nods and points to me.
"Well, umm... Hi, I'm Dylan!" He says as if I don't know who he is. Two famous people on one day?! This was crazy, it didn't seem real. Just then, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I give the two of them a pleading look and answer my phone.
"Hello?" I say, not recognizing the number.
"Hey... (y/n)! You wanna hang out again? A friend of mine is throwing a party tonight! We should totally hang out!" Mark says. I gulp, he wanted to hang out? With me? That didn't seem possible! "(y/n)? A-are you alright?" He asks worriedly. Realizing I hadn't given him an answer I face palm.
"Of course! I'd love to come to the party with you!" I say as I see Mackenzie's smile change to a smirk.
"Great! I'll pick you up at seven? Ok?" He says, I hear relief in his voice.
"Great! So... See you then?" I ask, hoping he wouldn't be angry that I was trying to end the call.
"Yep! See you then! Beautiful!" He says quickly and hangs up. I feel blush heat my face as Mackenzie smiles and laughs. He had called me beautiful! That never happens! I wanted to squeal, I can't believe this is happening. I quickly run out of the building and hop in my car. I was driving to the nearest mall to find a dress for a party I was going to with the one and only MARKIPLIER!