Fly Away With Me

The party ended around 1:00 AM when the host, Tyler, was too drunk to remember his own name. We all hung around outside until Wade and Bob almost fell asleep because of the alcohol and because of how late it was. We all said our goodbye's and hugged each other. Everyone left except me and Mark.

"What are we going to do?" I ask with a sigh as I hug myself.

Mark looks at me and sighs; indicating that he had no idea as well. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me closer to him.

"I can't start this relationship out long distance, that's too long without you." He says sadly as he kisses my cheek.

I look up at him; I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him, but he was pretty tall. (Sorry if you're short!) I felt as if I was going to cry. Why hadn't we thought this out earlier? Why couldn't I live closer to the amazing man?

"Hey! What if you just move in with me? Or next to me! It would just be the two of us and we wouldn't have to worry about anyone! I wouldn't have to leave you and I could always be with you! I'm not usually one to jump in a moving-in like this but I really like you and I feel something special that I can't explain!" Mark exclaims as he smiles and gets up.

I could tell he was really excited about this and I didn't blame him! Maybe we could live together! What would I tell Mackenzie? What would she think? Would she want me to stay with her?

I see Mark look at me with big puppy eyes and pout. I sigh and smile at him and start to get excited.

"Wynaut?(If you get that joke you rule! And get a high five!) I really think we could make this something! I'm just going to have to tell Mackenzie. I'll need a plane ticket. I can leave my stuff there until I go back-" I start to rattle of plans until Mark grabs a hold of me and spins me around.

"YAY! I'LL GET TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY! YOU CAN BE IN MOST OF MY VIDEOS AND EVERYTHING!" He shouts at the top of his lungs and sets me down.

This causes me to giggle and I can't help but peck him on the lips. He smirks a devilish smirk and pulls me in for a more passionate kiss. I smile into hit and wrap my arms around his neck.

After a few breaths we stop and I get out my phone and call Mackenzie.

"What? What's up?" She asks nervously.

"Well, Mark is going back to California tomorrow. He wants me to come with hi-" I start and I am abruptly stopped when Mark asks if I can spend the night at his hotel.

My jaw drops in total surprise that he would ask that and my cheeks light up. He smiles and wraps to arms around me.

"We won't do anything; I'm not ready for that." He whispers and makes both of us blush.

"And can I stay over at his place tonight? He wants to go on the same plane in the morning." I finish with a giggle.

I hear a sigh of relief from the phone and I can practically hear Mackenzie's smirk.

"So, you gonna do anything tonight?" She asks with a suggestive tone.

Blush engulfs my face once more and I shake my head.

"I'm not ready for that and we just want to spend time together!" I exclaim nervously. I hear Mark chuckle as he hugs me tighter.

"Well, I guess we're both going to L.A! Dylan invited me in the shoot of the new Maze Runner movie! He offered to pay for my hotel room! (Y/N), were going to California!" Mackenzie squeals and I grin and laugh.

"Alright, I guess, I'll see you in Cali! Bye friend!" I say, dancing around with
Mark. She screams what sounds like a "yes" and hangs up.

I quickly run up to Mark and hug him. I was so lucky to have met this man and I was so glad he liked me. He nuzzles my head with his and starts to butterfly kiss it. I smile and nuzzle into his neck.

"We should get going Honey Bunny, gotta get some sleep for tomorrow." He says as he continue to kiss my head. I just nod as we stand there in the silence. He keeps one arm around me as he leads us to his car. I buckle myself in and wait for Mark to start the car.

He jumps in and gets ready to start the car. He gazes at me; a soft smile set on his face.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He asks as he starts to drive on the road.

I hide my face as blush heats up my face for the one-millionth time tonight.

"With you, I'm always reminded when I'm with you." I coo as I lean my head on his shoulder. He leans his head on mine and starts I start to hum.

We eventually get to the hotel room and he gets dressed in the bathroom. He gives me a shirt and shorts to wear to bed. The shirt has a warfstache on and the shorts have TinyBoxTim's all over them. I blush as I put them on and I see Mark in bed already.

I shyly get in bed and feel two strong arms move me close to the man. He kisses my forehead before resting his head into the pillow. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and let fatigue take over.

(And done! I want to thank you all for reading! You guys are amazing and it means a lot that you love this story! This story actually broke my record of words! That means these are going to be longer! I hope you don't mind! Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did! Leave a vote, comment, or both! And as always! I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-Bye! (^-^)/) {Also if you get the title we are now best friends! Comment if you do!}