My Fangirl

Your P.O.V
I look at Mark with total surprise. I would never dream that Mark would feel the same about me. I look at him as he pleads me to answer quickly.

"Mark, I do like you. A lot!" I say with a smile etched on my lips.

Mark screams with happiness and quickly hugs me. I hug him back; feeling his warmth warm me up. We pull away and I gaze into Mark's handsome brown eyes.

He moves closer to me and cups my face into his hands. He then kisses me on the lips. The kiss is gentle and sweet and I kiss back in a matter of seconds. He wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck.

You can hear the whole gang whistling and howling like animals. Once the time for oxygen came; we pulled apart and Mark rested his forehead on mine.

"Now, I have got to come up with a nickname for you. But what?" He asks softly, making me smile and blush. This was amazing; to have someone care about you romantically is amazing!

"How about my fangirl? You could put the emphasis on my." I suggest. He nods his head and smiles.

"Then, what am I gonna call you?" I ask; wondering what he might answer.

He thinks for awhile and suddenly smiles. The smile that he uses when he says something suggestive. I quickly blush at his smile and wait for his answer.

"How about you call me your boyfriend?" He asks with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and smile. This is why I like him; he was just too amazing not to like! I nuzzle into his neck and hug him. I really really like the man. I don't know what I'd do if he left.

"How about I'm your YouTuber? Does that work?" He asks and rubs his neck.

I quickly nod and smile as Walk the Moon's "Shut Up and Dance with Me" comes on and I pull him to the dance floor. We start dancing like crazy people and soon; the rest of the gang jumps in. We all start dancing like mad people and end up laughing after the song is over.

"So, when should we tell everyone?" I ask. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be out there yet; it would scare the hell out of me if we did it tomorrow.

"Whenever you want baaaaby." He says as he drags out the a. I start to laugh again as the group starts to talk about video games. I was so happy I found friends that were in to this stuff! They would never replace Mackenzie though; I still love her to bits.

"So, does (Y/N) play video games?" Yami asks as he gestures to me with his drink.

"Hecks to the yeah I do! And I can beat you Mother Duckers any day!" I say cockily. (Awe :3 Reader chan! Your happy!) The whole gang looks at you; surprised by the sudden outburst from you. Sean smiles his cheeky, Irish smile and started to laugh.

"Sure you can (Y/N). Suuure..." Sean says as he drags the u out. I give him a "really?" look and start to giggle at the face Wade was making. He was so good at making faces; it just made me laugh.

"So, are you going to be in videos with Mark?" Bob asks.

"Well, if he wants I'd love to! You guys are kind if my heroes..." I say as I hang my head with embarrassment.

Smiles broke out among them and they laughed as they took a sip of their drinks. Mark wraps an arm around me and leans down to whisper in my ear.

"It's alright! No need to be embarrassed, and of course you can be in my videos! You're an amazing girl and I'm sure you're a riot to play games with!" He says.

I quickly put my head on his shoulder and sigh happily. He puts his head on mine and does the same.

"You're so amazing. I really hope you know that!" I say as I look at the rest of the gang.

"Awe, look at the happy couple!" Yami exclaims as he points to us.

It makes blush flourish on my face. I guess I was going to have to get used to this if I was going to be Mark's girlfriend.

"So, since you're going to be in videos! Are you any good at games?" Bob asks as he fixes his glasses. It was his signature move when he's trying to brag silently. (That's what I think! I still really like Bob though! I'm not hating!).

"Good? I'm the best! I'm pretty good with a shotgun in games, definitely not real life! I'm pretty good at Pokemon and just games in general! At least, I like to think I am!" I say as I look at Bob.

He cracks his famous grin and nods his head. He looks at everyone and then to Mark.

"You picked a good one, Mark." Bob says, which makes Mark's cheeks flare up. I smile and giggle at Mark's reaction. His face burns brighter at my giggle and he starts to laugh as well.

The rest of the night was just talking to the amazing friends I had made and the boyfriend who would steal kisses when no one was looking. I was so glad I agreed to go this party! It was so amazing and filled with amazing good times I would never forget. I would always be Mark's Fangirl.

(And another chapter finished! That's amazing! I'm so happy I was able to finish this chapter! I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed this book and if you did, give it a like and comment! And REMEMBER! FOLLOW :3 And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Buh-bye! (^-^)/