A Mess of Parts

Every time my face would dry, I would start to cry again and make myself feel worse. I couldn't believe he wasn't there. I had checked my phone and an update had appeared. It was about when Mark was telling all his fans where he was. I must've forgotten to check after Mackenzie gave me my phone back. I had started to look at new games and game demos that were coming out, when Mackenzie finds me. "(Y/N), I was looking everywhere for you you!" She exclaims as she hugs me. She tried to clean me up as much as possible, but I still looked terrible. "I'm sorry... It's just... I really wanted to see Mark. Now, that'll never happen..." I say sadly. I peer at the fan art I was going to give Mark. I had worked really hard on those drawings and now, I couldn't give them to him. I felt like7?'bhc I should just give up on everything. Nothing seems to matter, this was going to be my only chance to meet him! I sigh as we go to eat a very late lunch we missed. Mackenzie had gotten the both of us Arby's. I sipped my delicious, orange cream shake.. After we had both finished and threw everything away, we met with some more Five Nights at Freddy's cosplayers and realized there was no mangle. Mackenzie gives me the dress I had originally wanted her to wear. "It's your size and you can sing the Mangle song by heart! Wear it!" She whispers roughly. I sigh and roll my eyes but I can't help but smile when I come out of a nearby restroom. I hear hoots and hollers as I come out. I smile even more as I see my Mangle outfit in a mirror Mackenzie was holding. Soon, the guy from GroundBreaking comes and explains that the girl who was going to sing the song had bailed on him and he needed a replacement. I nod my head, the performance would be tomorrow. Mackenzie gives me a thumbs up and I smile. "Maybe, I'll be okay..."