We're Here!

We passed the time in the car by playing Flappy Bird and Five Nights at Freddy's. I know, it wasn't the best way to spend two hours but we did it anyway. I look at the clock and finally see it turn to eight! "Yes!" I say, doing my happy dance. Mackenzie rolls her eyes and laughs. "C'mon, since your so excited!" She says as she hops out of the car. I quickly hop out of the car and clutch some fanart I had made to my chest. A smile was etched into my face. Every time Mackenzie would look at me, she'd loose it. (Y/N), you need to calm down!" She says laughing. "I can't help it! I'm so dang excited!" I squeal, which causes me to cover my mouth. Mackenzie laughs and quickly shuts up when we get to security. I give a big, burly man my ticket and in exchange, he gives me a pass to wear on my neck. I see Mackenzie get the same thing and we walk through the doors together. I look at the booths, the panels, the people, and the giant auditorium some tour guides were leading us to. Mackenzie gets lots of compliments on the dress, which she then says that I made it. Blush from embarrassment would then dust my face. She also got a lot of cat calls. And I mean a lot of catcalls. "This dress does wonders!" Mackenzie exclaims as we sit down. I nod my head as I look with amazement at everything I was taking in. "You don't care, do you? This is your dress!" She exclaims agitated. I give her a "Really?" face and she shuts up. I laugh and hug her. "Sorry, it's just... Unbelievable!" I squeal. Covering my mouth once again, I felt blood rush to my cheeks. I never squealed... It was the last thing I would ever do! "You're just excited, I know the feeling!" She says sagaciously. I roll my eyes at her thinking she was wiser than me and I can't help but laugh. I hear a microphone and cringe at the sound. "We're finally here..." I whisper as the lights on the stage flicker on.