Part 4

Nova's POV

"Wake up kid." I hear someone say as I open my eyes and blink. I look over and see Yamitsu at the stove cooking. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Did you sleep good?" He asks me. "Yes, t-thank you. That w-was the b-best sleep i-i've h-ad in y-years." I tell him as I get up. "Good. Breakfast is done. Come sit." Yamistu says. I nod and go sit at the table. He gives me food and we start to eat. "Do you have any family around here?" He asks me.

"I don't think so." I tell him. "What do you mean?" He asks me. "I uh, I was kidnapped about seven years ago. Haven't seen my brother since." I tell Yamitsu. "Damn, I'm sorry kid." Yamitsu says. He looks at me sadly. "It's fine, I've given up hope on finding him." I say with a shrug as i eat. After a few minutes, I finish my food, luckily Yamitsu didn't give me close to as much as he did last night.

"Your shorts are on the bathroom counter. Your shirt was beyond wearing. So you can keep that shirt." Yamitsu tells me. I smile and get up. He takes the first dishes and washes them. I go to the bathroom and change into my own shorts. I walk out and he looks at me. "Ready?" He asks me. I nod my head and we leave his house. We go to a clothes store. We both walk around and look at the clothes. I look at the much cheaper stuff.

"Kid, what is your style? Losser clothes, Tighter, in between?" Yamitsu asks me. "Um, I like tighter clothes." I tell him. "And option on sleeveless stuff?" He asks. "I mean, I've always wanted a sleeveless shirt. But those cost a lot." I tell him as i look at the clearance section. I smile as I find a pair of pants, that are very cheap. I quickly go to the changing room and try them on. "Yamitsu, I found pants that fit! And there really cheap to!" I tell him with a smile. "You don't need to look at the cheap stuff." Yamitsu tells me.

"Try this on. And uh.... Get you some under.... Garments." Yamitse tells me as he looks away awkwardly. I hold back a laugh as I take the shirt from him. I go to the bras and grab a couple of sizes to see what fits, and I grab new underwear. I go into the changing room and find the bra that fits me. I put on the new underwear and then put my new pants on. Now the cuts, scars, and bruises on my legs are covered. I put on a sleeveless black turtle neck. The scars and bruises on my arms are on show. But I don't mind. "Does the shirt fit kid? Do you need a different size?" Yamitsu asks me.