Part 5

Nova's POV

I open the changing room door and walk out. "Look at you! You look not like shit." Yamitsu says when he sees me. "How much is my outfit? I can pay you back as much as I can!" I tell Yamitsu. "Don't worry about it. Just do something for me." Yamitsu says as he pays and we walk out. "What?" I ask him. "If there is someone in need, like you. Pay it forward. Do something for them." He tells me. I smile as I look up at him. "I will!" I tell him. "Anyway, i have stuff to do. Go ahead and do what you want to do." Yamitsu tells me.

"Okay, Thank you again." I tell him. "You can come to my place when ever you want. Even if its just for food." Yamitsu tells me as he walks away. "I will!" I tell him as i turn and walk a diffrent way. "See Lucas! I told you I could!" I hear a man say. I sneak through some alleyways and I see two men walking with a small plant child. I tilt my head and watch them. "I know David." The other man says. My eyes widen when I hear his voice.

"Plant?" I hear the child say as they look around. I stand up normally and watch the three of them. I stare at the second man. Wondering if he is who i think he is. I'm to busy staring at the man that I dont notice the plant child until they grab my leg. I jump and look down at them. "Uhh." I look at them with wide eyes. They smile at me and pull me to the two men. "Plant! Who do you have?" The first man asks. "I look at the second man with wide eyes as i see his face.

"Plant!" They say happily. The child pulls me up to the man with amber hair. They push me to him and tear enter my eyes. "Plant, dont do that to a kid." The famillar man says. "...Lucas?" I ask, more tears in my eyes. "How do you know my name?" He asks as he takes a step back. I quickly take off my necklace and show it to him. "M-my name is N-nova. I'm your.... Your little sister." I tell him. He glares at me. "That's not funny!" He tells me. "Just look at the locket! It has our pictures! Look at my birthmark!" I tell him as i hand him the locket.

I pull my hair away from my neck. He takes the locket and looks in it. His eyes get tears in them. He walks closer to me and looks at the star birthmark on my neck. "Nova.... It's really you?" He asks as a few tears fall from his eyes. Tears fall from my eyes as I nod. He pulls me into a hug and holds me as we both cry. "You have a sister?" The other man asks. "Yeah." Lucas says as he lets go of me, but he keeps his arm around my shoulder. "She got kidnaped years ago... It hurt to talk about her. So i didn't. Where have you been?" Lucas asks me.