Part 18

Nova's POV

"So that's what's happened the past few years." Lucas finishes telling me as we walk around the island. "That's a lot." I tell him. "Hey Lucas." A girl says. "Oh hey Blake." Lucas says with a smile. I look over and see a girl with black hair and a little taller than me. "Oh, Hi, I don't think we have met before." The girl says as she looks at me. A large smile on her face. "Oh yes, Blake, this is my little brother Nova. Nova. This is my friend Blake." Lucas tells me.

"I didn't know you had a brother. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Nova." Blake says with a large smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you as well." I tell her with a smile. "When did you join the guild?" Blake asks. "I think it was two or so days ago." I tell her. "I have to say, I love your outfit." Blake says. I smile more, "I love your outfit as well, you're so pretty." I tell her. "Thank you! What is your magic?" Blake asks me. "Oh, I know quite a few magics. But I'm a Sound God Slayer." I tell her.

"Oh you're like Lucas. What can Sound God Slayers do?" Blake asks. "I can see and manipulate Sound waves. So if I make noise, if someone else makes noise. Or if anything within a three mile radius makes noise. I can use that to do whatever I want. I can trap people in sound bubbles. I can use the sound like a rope. I can pick up myself, other people, and things. I can make people go deaf, either for ever or just for a short amount of time." I tell her.

"That's so cool! You said you know other magics, what are they?" She asks. "Well, I know air magic, water magic, light magic, fire magic, and healing magic. I'm also trying to learn storm magic, animal magic, and spirit magic." I tell her. "You will be the most powerful person ever." Blake tells me. I smile, "That's what I'm aiming for. What magic do you do?" I ask. "I'm a storm dragon slayer. But I'm not very good." Blake tells me. "Maybe I can help you with the storm part. I dont know alot but we can learn together!" I tell Blake.

"That would be awesome! Oh we should hang out!" Blake says. "Yes! I would love to!" I tell her. Lucas chuckles so we both look at him. "What are you chuckling at?" Blake asks. "Nothing, just glad you two are getting along." Lucas tells us. "Why wouldn't we? Nova is amazing." Blake says. "Yeah! Blakes really cool!" I say. Lucas smiles more. "Well I'm glad about that." Lucas says. I yawn into my hand and shake my head. "I got to get them home. I'll talk to you later Blake." Lucas says. "Yeah, have a good night you two." Blake says with a smile. "See you later Blake." I say with a smile. Me and Lucas walk away.