Part 12

Nova's POV

I open the book and begin to read it out loud. "Transport a high-class prisoner from the mountain region to the Alantide prison. Reward; 140,000 Jewels with 200 Gold!" I say as I read it with wide eyes. "...I will be going with you, just to watch and make sure everything goes well." Brandon says once he hears about the mission. "The mission needs to be completed by xx/xx/xxxx. That's in a few days." I say.

"Can we go tomorrow?" I ask Brandon. "What will your brother say?" Brandon asks me.
"...Uhhh.... I could tell him, you training me on my air magic. And you're teaching me sky magic." I tell him. "....If anything happens he is going to be very mad." Brandon tells me. "... I will think of something if that happens. And if i do get hurt, the light heals me. So as long as there is sunlight I will heal." I tell him.

"Very well. Get well rested tonight. We will leave early in the morning." Brandon tells me as he walks out of the room. I quickly walk after him. "But, if I'm going to lie to my brother. Could you teach me sky magic and help me with my air magic?" I ask him. "Maybe. Now go explore." Brandon tells me as he goes up the stairs to his office. I smile and jump up and down happily.

I run down the stairs and past the food. I quickly stop and go back into the food hall. I grab an apple and a few more grapes. I eat them all quickly and I grab a few more apples and oranges. I run back to Lucas's house. He and Mario are both down in the new basement building it. I have the grass and flowers lift up and I put my food hiding under them. I go into the house. "Can i come down?" I ask Lucas. "Yeah, come on down." Lucas tells me.

I climb down the ladder. I look at them both. "This is cool." I say as I look around the big empty room. There are dim lights around the room to light it up a little. "It will be better once I get you a bed and other decorations." Lucas tells me. "Please don't spend money on me. I'm okay with a blanket on the floor." I tell him. "Nope, You're getting a bed." Lucas tells me. I sigh and shake my head. "Thank you Mario." I tell him with a smile.

"You're welcome." Mario tells me. He says goodbye and leaves. "Come on, I already sent a letter to a bed salesmen. He should be here soon with your bed." Lucas says as he climbs up the ladder. I groan and climb up after him. " I really don't need a bed. I haven't had on in years, so I don't need one now." I tell Lucas as we walk outside. "That's exactly why you should get a bed." Lucas tells me.