Part 19

Nova's POV

I hop out of the shower and quickly get dressed. I pull my hair up into a bun and leave the bathroom. Lucas climbs down the ladder and looks at me with a smile. "Goodmorning." Lucas says. "Good morning!" I tell him with a smile. "Are you excited to train with Brandon and Ritchie today?" Lucas asks me. I nod my head. "Yes! I'm so excited. I haven't trained with anyone in so long." I tell him. "Well, let's go get food. You need to have energy for today." Lucas tells me as he walks to the front door. I quickly follow him.

As we walk to the castle, Lucas puts his arm over my shoulders and pulls me close. "When you get back, do you want to tell me where you've been the past few years?" Lucas asks me. I bite my lip and look down. We walk into the food hall. "I'll tell you somethings. There are some things I would rather not talk about." I tell him. "I understand. Tell me what you're comfortable with and at your own pace." He tells me. I smile as we sit down and grab food.

As we eat a blonde girl walks in, she looks sad. Mario walks in behind her. "Hello Nova." Mario says as he grabs food. I smile and wave. "Hi Mario!" I say back. "Oh hello, We haven't met. I'm Kit. Fire mage." The blonde tells me. "Its nice to meet you Kit. I'm Nova. I'm a Sound God Slayer. I also know a few other magics. My Pronouns are He They" I tell her. "My Pronouns are She her (If this is wrong tell me. On the fan page it says she her.)" Kit tells me.

"Do you need anyone to take you on your first C rank mission?" Mario asks me. "Oh no. Brandon agreed to take me on my first A rank mission." I say. "A rank?" Kit asks me. "They gave Nova A rank once he joined." Lucas tells them both. I watch as Kit and Mario's jaws drop. "How did you get A rank immediately?" Kit asks. "Well, once they found out about all the magics I know. They agreed I am too powerful for anything lower. But too young for S rank." I tell them.

"What magics do you know?" Kit asks. "Well, as i told you, I'm a sound god slayer. But i also know Nature Magic, Light Magic, Fire Magic, Water Magic, and Air Magic. I'm also learning Storm magic and Soul magic right now." I tell them both. "How... how old are you again?" Mario asks me. "I'm Seventeen." I tell him. "I'm telling you. My brother is awesome." Lucas says as he smiles. "I didn't know you have a sibling!" Kit says. "Yeah. some shit happened. I got kidnapped years ago. So he didn't talk about me. Hurt him too much." I tell her. "I'm so sorry, are you okay now?" She asks. I smile. "I am. I got away from them all almost a year ago now." I tell her.