Part 6

Nova's POV

"A lot of places. But I've been here for about seven, eight months now. I got away from the men that bought me from my kidnappers. I stowed away on a ship and came here." I tell Lucas. The four of us start walking. "Where have you been staying here?" David asks. "Oh, on the streets. I've been homeless. Yesterday a man found me and took me to his place." I say. Lucas tenses up.

"He gave me food. Let me take a shower. And he let me sleep on his couch. Then this morning he took me to the store and he bought me new clothes." I tell them. "What were you wearing before?" Lucas asks. "A pair of ripped shorts. And a very old, oversized, torn shirt." I tell him. "Well, you won't have to worry about anything like that anymore." Lucas tells me. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "You're coming with us. To Divunis Magia. The guild I and David are in." Lucas tells me.

"Would your guild leader let me join?" I ask. "Yeah, they will let you join. And even if they don't let you join, you will be staying with me." Lucas says as we get to the water. Lucas starts walking on the water and David walks on ice that he creates. Plant walks behind David. I just float and fly with them. "You can fly?" Lucas asks me. "Yep, I know air magic." I tell him. Lucas shakes his head and continues to walk.

After a while, we get to an island. There is a bunch of houses and a big castle. "We will see you later David. We have to go talk to Ritchie and Brandon." Lucas says to David. "See ya. Come on Plant." David says as he walks off. Plant hugs my legs and then follows David. "Come on." Lucas tells me as he walks to the castle. I look around and follow him. "Ritchie and Brandon are pretty cool." Lucas tells me as we walk up a bunch of stairs.

"You live here?" I ask him. "Yeah, Well me and the rest of the guild members live in the houses outside. Well, besides Ritchie, Brandon, and Inmo all live in here." Lucas tells me. "Thats really cool." I tell him with a smile. He looks back at me and smiles. "I've really missed you." Lucas tells me. "I've missed you to." I tell him. "Okay, wait here for a second while I go in and talk to them. Come in when I tell you." Lucas say. "Okay." I tell him as i nod my head.

Lucas opens the door and walks inside. I hear faint talking but i don't step any closer, afraid of what would happen to me if i was caught eavesdropping. I look out the window and watch Plant run away from David. And he chases them. I smile a little and lean against the wall behind me. "Nova, come here." Lucas says as he opens the door and motions for me to go inside.