Part 14

Nova's POV

"Wake up Nova. Brandon is here to pick you up." Lucas says as he gently shakes my shoulders. I yawn and get up. "Okay, I'll be up there in a minute." I tell him. Lucas nods and climbs the ladder out of my room. I get up and change into my clothes. I put my hair up into a bun and climb up the ladder. I sut the trap door and look at Brandon sitting on the couch. "Ready to go?" Brandon asks me. "Yep! Let's go!" I say with a smile.

Lucas grabs me and hugs me. He kisses my forehead and lets go of me. "Make sure she stays safe. And don't go too hard on her." Lucas tells Brandon. "I'll be fine Lucas. I can take care of myself." I tell him. Lucas sighs and hugs me again. I hug him back and ater a moment we let go. "See you later. I'll be back soon." I tell Lucas. Me and Brandon leave the house. "Let's get you some food before we leave." Brandon says as he walks to the castle.

I follow him. I grab an apple and a piece of bread. I eat them both, getting very full. "Ready?" He asks me. "Yep!" I tell him. We leave the castle and go to the water. "Let's see your air magic." Brandon says as he starts to fly. I start to fly as well. He nods at me and we go to Atlantide. We go to the prison. I take out my mission book. "Ah, I see you two are here to transport the prisoner." A guard says. "Yes sir." I tell him. Brandon is standing a few feet behind me, making sure I'm doing everything right.

After a minute a man in chains is brought out to me and Brandon. "Beware. Just touching these chains with bare hands will take away your magic." A guard tells me. "Thank you for telling me. I will take him from here." I say as I use my Nature magic to wrap a vine around the man's chains and I hold onto the vine. The guard nods and looks impressed with how quickly I knew what to do with the chains. Me, Brandon, and the prisoner leave the prison.

"Lead the way Nova." Brandon tells me. I nod and pull the prisoner a little. "Walk, we have a ways to go." I tell him. He sighs and starts to walk. "Infront. I will tell you where to go. Just keep walking straight." I tell him. Brandon nods and we both follow the prisoner into a forest. "Is this the way to go?" Brandon asks me. "Technally no." I tell Brandon. "Then why are we going this way?" He asks. "I sent a bird the way we were supposed to go before we got him." I tell Brandon.

"There was a group of this guys friends waiting for us. I then sent the bird this way. And it was safe. If we go this way we will get there faster. And with less guys along the way." I tell Brandon. The prisoner scoffs. "A smart guild person for once. I was so close." The prisoner says. I look at his hands and see he is making some motions. As if he is trying to do magic. I squint at him and see small wisps of magic coming from his hands.