Part 16

Nova's POV

Brandon and I fly back to the island. When we land I look at him. "Did I do good?" I ask him. I see his lips twitch into a small smile. "You did quite well today. Now, go eat and do what you want to do today. Tomorrow I will see what you can do with your air magic. And from there I will decide what to help you with." Brandon tells me. I smile and look at him with wide eyes. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, now go make sure Lucas isn't pulling out his hair." Brandon tells me.

"Right! Okay! Thank you!" I shout as I run away to Lucas's house. "Plant!" I hear a small voice shout. I stop running and quickly turn to look. "Hi Plant!" I say as they run up to me. "Are you being good?" I ask. They nod their head. "Plant!" They say with a smile. "Plant. Where did you go!?" I hear someone yell. "Did you run away from your dad?" I ask. They look down and nod their head. I shake my head and chuckle. "Come here." I say as I pick them up.

They laugh as I walk with them in my arms. I see the man that Lucas is friends with. He looks a little worried. "Hey..." I say as I walk to him. "Oh, plant there you are. You're Nova right? Lucas' brother?" He asks me. "Yep! Your.... David, right?" I ask. "You are correct." David tells me. "It's nice to see you again David. It seems Plant has brought me to meet you once again." I tell him. "My son always seems to do that." David says with a large smile.

"Plant is absolutely adorable. If I may ask. How did you find them? Most plant children are ingroups and stay together. Its very rare to get one, even one so young to trust you. There are normally in groups of three or more." I say. "Really?" David asks. I nod. "Well, me and puddle." He coughs. "Lucas. And me came back from a six month long mission. In...a demon book." David shutters. "Well Ritchie was a drunk bastered. Because Brandon was kidnapped. We all was yelling and we started fighting." David says.

"Plant, go check on the greenhouse." David says. I sit PLant down and they run off. "Ritchie tried to kill Kit. And inturn killed Tapio because Tapio jumped infront of Kit. Yada yada. We found out where Brandon was. He was in Devils Tounge becasue his demon Jupitor took over. So he was the leader. We went to save him and me and Lucas finished our buisness." David says as Plant runs back over to us. "Is everything good?" David asks. Plant smiles and nods.

"Well be and Lucas was wondering the sewers becasue that how we had to get in and out. Well i saw this cute thing peeking around a corner. So me and Lucas went and got them. Plant was alone and sick. So I adopted them. He is my son. And i will train him to be the best mage there ever was!" David says as he puffs out his chest. "Aww, i like that. I'm glad Plant and you found eachother." I tell him.