Part 22

Nova's POV(Just gonna skip the two day training period. Just know Brandon and Ritchie are impressed.)

"Alright, you did well. Go rest and see your brother." Rithie tells me once we get back to the guild island. Brando n pats my shoulder as he walks past me. I smile as they leave. I walk back to my house. No one is in the house when I walk inside. So I go to my room, grab a change of clothes and take a quick shower. Washing away the dirt and blood I got from training. Brandon doesn't go too hard on me. But Ritchie, dear god. If i didn't know any better i would have thought he was trying to kill me.

After I shower I put my hair up in a bun and grab a book from my room. I go out the back door and sit down on a chair by the pool. I lean it back as far as it will go and start to read. It's a book about different plants, poisons, and antidotes. -'Some people can develop an immunity to poisons by ingesting small doses over time.'- I wonder if I could get my hands on some poison. It would be a nice thing. Seeing as I have been poisoned twice. It was not pleasant.

I was never given enough to kill me. Just enough to make me very very weak and sick. (A/n this is all fake. No not believe what you read.)-'If poisoned by a plant, whether by touching it or ingesting it. Different slayer types can use different things to get better quickly. People who are not slayers and who do not have magic. Can use Daffodil's or charcoal. Simply ingest and they will be fine. People who have magic but are not slayers can use Sunflowers, charcoal, sugar cane, and apple seeds to get better.'-

-'Dragon slayers can use charcoal, moss, snapdragon flowers, peach tree roots, willow tree leaves. Devil slayers can use charcoal, Orchids specifically purple, Bamboo clean it and chew it, Birch tree sap. God Slayers can use white and yellow Roses, Corpse Flowers, and Lily of the valleys. The only slayer type that can not use charcoal is God slayers. Charcoal does not harm God Slayers, it just has no effect.'- That is actually very good to know. But why the fuck doesnt charcoal work on god slayers? I say that bullshit. What in a god slayer's body makes charcoal not work.

"Nova!!" I hear someone yell. I look up from my book and see Lucas and Plant running over to the fence. David slowly trailing behind them. I smile as Lucas picks Pant up and puts them over the fence. I sit up and Plant runs to me and jumps on top of me. "Well hello!" I say with a laugh. Lucas steps over the fence and quickly comes to me. "Why didn't you tell me you were back?" He asks. "I didn't know where you were. I wasn't going to go try to search for you when you could come back and find me." I tell him as Plant moves around till he sits on my lap and leans back into me.

"That's fair." David says as he walks out of the house into the back yard. "Ritchie and Brandon said you did really well." Lucas tells me. I smile and hold my head up high at that. "How fun was it?" David asks me, a smirk on his face. "Honestly, I thought Ritchie was trying to kill me. I'm lucky. I can heal by singing and talking. Or by just making noise in general." I tell them. "You sing. And you heal yourself?" David asks with a smirk as he tries not to laugh. "I can sing, talk, or make noises. And with that I can heal myself and others." I tell him. David snickers and looks away.