Nightmares and threats

Btw If you have any requests then just ask and I'll credit u.

Peter stood in the warehouse as the vulture circled him, he thought that he missed him each time but his hopes dropped when the building did. Black. That was all he could see and it terrified him, he rubbed his eyes and felt the pain of being crushed but he was just on a street. Wait no the street. He watched as his uncle Ben was shot and collapsed to the floor, he ran over to see all the blood which he tried to stop with his hands but it all came through. Then he saw a plane up a head but he still tried to save his uncle but the plane came rushing towards them and he could hear the screams of his parents. The scene shifted so he was in his apartment with may, but he went to the bathroom and heard a gunshot as head drying his hands, he ran into the living room to see it empty and aunt may bleeding out on the floor. He couldn't save her so he just sat there cradling her corpse.

Peter shot up in his bed screaming, he felt arms wrap around him and pull him close, he melted into his mother's arms
" тссс, все в порядке (shhh it's ok)" she whispered and he looked at his father who shuffled next to him and joined the hug
"кошмар? (A nightmare?)" he asked as Peter fiddled with his metal arm, Bucky and Nat had found him in his apartment with his aunt and immediately adopted him even if they weren't a couple they were amazing.
"да ... моя семья и стервятник. (yeah...my family and vulture)" Peter said speaking in his parents favourite language
"твоя школа называется
они думают, что ты лжешь о нас! ты можешь в это поверить?! (your school called
they think you're lying about us! can you belive that?!) ПЯТНИЦА ответила, так что они все еще не верят вам. Так что, когда у вас завтра будет сборка, мы так их шокируем, что они обмочятся. (FRIDAY answered so they still don't believe you. So when you have assembly tomorrow we will shock them so much they'll wet themselves) " his mother said and Peter laughed softly and they stayed like that till the morning.

£ Timmmmeeeeeeeeee skipppppppp
Bobble says he's hungry £

Peter was in his assembly and he was nervous. Very nervous. He sat with Ned and MJ who were angry at the school but excited.
"So Peter your parents secretary said that your parents are coming to see me so come with me please" the principal said and Peter walked down towards him but not before flash shouted
"Hahah @&£& is finally gonna get exposed!" Peter rolled his eyes but grinned when the doors opened and in walked his parents
"My parents ladies and gentlemen!!" He cried and his dad hugged him
"If anyone hurts my son or even looks at him in the wrong way then me and the winter soldier will be at your door and MJ who will throw things at you! She has an amazing throwing arm!" His mother yelled before they left the shocked school.

No one ever no Bothered him again

Sorry it's small
:/