💜Saved from Slavery💜

Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Bunny!Slave! Reader
Quirk: Rabbit

~|(3rd Person's POV)|~

What is up with people having quirkless slaves, or even worse, animal mutant slaves?

Having a mutant slave is very rare and common for someone to have, even though they abuse them every single day and make sure that they have such little food to keep them alive.

The Big 3 were hanging out at the park, since it's the weekend, and they wanted to hangout from the training that they've been doing.

Tamaki just hung out under a tree while watching Nejire and Mirio hangout at the playground, since they've been dating for a while, and it made him think he's been the third wheel between those two, and he's happy that Mirio has someone that bright and bubbly in his life, unlike him.

I wish I had someone like that by my side... Tamaki thought, hugging his knees to his chest, and he sighed while he looked at his phone, going through Instagram to see what updated, when he heard some distance voices from where he was.

"You stupid, slutty rabbit!"

He turned to see a man throw a young teenage rabbit mutant girl to the ground, seeing that she was abused to the max, covered in bruises, scars, and even worse, she had a open wound on her side, having it get trailed up her stomach.

She was wearing a white bra and white panties too, when she got grabbed by her (h/l) (h/c) hair by her master, and he snarled, "You better not mess up like how you did before, or else I won't give you any food for the rest of the damn year!"

"Y-Yes, sir," she stuttered, getting forced back to the cement again.

She struggled standing and her master forced her to the cement again, having her cry in pain. 

Her master smirked, "Guess you are really worthless like that owner of the pet shop said you were. Guess it's time for you to go back there so that I can get my money back."

He knocked her out by slamming her head against the wall of the building, and he grabbed the back of her neck, while her arms and legs were being dragged against the cement.

Tamaki watched what happened, and he was shaking from where he sat, and he looked at his feet, while his breathing became uneven, why did he have to do that to her..?! And I'm sure he killed her, or maybe she could still be alive..! I-I have to help her.

He got up, and he told his friends that he's gonna wander around for a bit, and they were okay with that, and he followed the man having the unconscious girl in his grasp.

Tamaki found out that he followed the man to the pet shop he was talking about, and he left the shop in anger, almost slamming the door in front of the boy, then stormed off. He entered the building and looked around, and the keeper smiled, "Hello, young man! What can I do for you today?" "U-Um," he said, fidgeting with his jacket sleeve, "I-I heard that you sell, uh, m-mutant slaves here?"

He followed the shopkeeper to the backrooms to see all lot of empty cages, and he sighed, "Some mutants were sold here, expect for this beauty right here."

They stood in front of the cage where the bunny girl was being kept.

"This poor thing kept getting returned so that people can have their money back," the man said, "She kept coming back with lots and lots of scars and new wounds every single month of how the customers kept complaining that she's worthless and useless."