Announcement!! 📣

Hi it's izora here :3 

  I'm sorry that this isn't another normal chapter of Xiaolumi but I swear, the battle of Liyue will be out soon!!! 🥲

  Anyways, I've decided on writing another story!!! 😀 This one is about the Hananene ship from my favourite anime Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun) ! I've always wanted to write a Hananene story but I couldn't think of a good plot ;-; However, now I've thought of a plot and an original story for Hananene so I can finally get to work!!! >:D The first chapter of the story will be out sometime in October after my end-years or so.Production has already started, though at a very slow pace as my end-years are coming ;-; 🎉 So updates will be slow and this Xiaolumi story is no exception.

  I have written a lot of Xiaolumi in the past so that was why I chose to write a Xiaolumi story for my first story on Wattpad.I felt like it was 'safer' that way XD.I'll still try my best to update every week for Xiaolumi and juggle all the stuff I have to do this year.Anyways, here's a promotional picture:

  It will be the new story's cover UwU ✨So here is umm

  It will be the new story's cover UwU ✨So here is umm... I guess a description in making?!: 

   Lady Yashiro Nene is the young future duchess of the proud Yashiro family.Since young, she has been trained by the methods from the award-winning book written by Royal Princess Akane Anzuna herself: 'Princess 101;How to become the perfect princess for a perfect prince' Yashiro Nene has followed the book word by word for the perfect princess education...well...at least her Parents have followed the book word by word and instructed her to do as told.Yashiro Nene was good at her studies,(Which mainly consisted of dancing, sciences, mathematics, language and embroidery) but her Daikon Legs held her back from being the perfect Duchess and having the perfect political marriage.One day, her royal friend, Akane Aoi, was kidnaped by a dragon. In desperation to save her friend, the young lady went to the supposedly 'haunted' abandoned castle of Yugi.It was rumoured that there was a ghost that was one of the seven wonders(the seven most powerful ghosts)who granted wishes there...at a price. Yashiro Nene would pay any price to save her dear friend.Thus, she went...and met the ghost of deceased crown prince of the fallen Yugi Kingdom, Prince Yugi Amane, also known as Hanako-Kun.What is to become of Lady Yashiro Nene?And what will she do after one by one, the seven wonders started mysteriously using their powers to hurt the citizens of the Kingdom of Akane?(The Kingdom Yashiro lives in)How will she solve the Kingdom's ghostly problems without falling in love with the charming deceased prince Hanako-Kun? And finally...what surprises will await her next?

Read to find out! {Out in October!!(or sometime around then)}

  Yeah so that's all!Take care and I hope you'll have a good day/night wherever you are!!! 😀 

-Sincerely, izora (

Enjoy the picture :D