Chapter 13:Chirstmas

Chirstmas was quickly approaching.The snow was already accumulating on the streets of Liyue. Xiao and I have decided to keep our relationship secret for now.(even though our older friends, Zhongli and Ningguang, seemed to have known that we would get into a relationship for awhile now)I decided to go Chirstmas shopping with Xiao after I finished my commissions in the morning.

I was eating a salad in the Serenitea Pot for a quick afternoon tea.That was when I heard the door open.I walked to the living room to find Xiao.He must have finished killing off as many Hilichurls infected by bad karma as he can.

"Ready to go shopping?"I asked.

"I guess so."Xiao replies.

Xiao holds my hand and touches Paimon's head, and we were teleported to the marketplace in Liyue.We rushed to complete our shopping as Ning Guang was hosting a Christmas Party only for her 'close friends' at night.I beckoned Xiao to follow me into a clothes shop.Even though I kept trying to get him to try something he refused.

"I don't like to wear these kind of clothes."He would say.

I would then sigh and continue looking at my own clothes.After awhile I picked nice costumes for me and Paimon, we bought it and wore it under our cloaks.

We then went to a shop to buy Christmas gifts for everyone before the party.Xiao bought a snow globe for me, despite him earning virtually no income, which touched me.I could not imagine how many centuries of Mora he saved up for that one snow globe.

Soon, it was about time to head to Ning Guang's mansion.

We would announce our relationship to our friends at Ning Guang's party.We went to Xiangling's house and helped her prepare a large turkey to give as a gift for Ning Guang.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• · •°*"˜.•°*"˜

At 9p.m we reach Ning Guang's residence.Her residence was completely transformed for chirstmas.Ornaments hung from a white Christmas tree, Hollyberries grew on the walls on donut-shaped plants.They are poisonous, but they make great decorations.

We presented our gifts to Ning Guang by putting them under her Christmas tree.Xiangling cooked her a turkey, Xiao gave her a new ornate fan, and I gave her a hand-woven silk scarf.All of my friends in Liyue were present, wearing their Chirstmas outfits.We had a wonderful time feasting on the Chirstmas dinner Ning Guang prepared for us while chatting.

Everything has been well, after all. Peace has returned to Liyue.So here everyone was, toasting to a period of peace to come.

We all came here, knowing this Christmas party was just a stand-in so that Ning Guang would not be alone for Christmas.Being rich and famous leads to a lonely life, after all.

Not wanting to leave a friend alone for Christmas (that would just be depressing), we all went to Ning Guang's party.

There was Xiangling's roasted Turkey, some baked potatoes, Chirstmas pie and much more delectable foods that were made by the best chefs in Liyue.

After that, we sang Chirstmas carols and got drunk on the best wine from the Dawn Winery in Mondsdaht.I decided not to drink the wine this time though, after my experience on Halloween. After everyone was thoroughly drunk except Xiao, Paimon and me, I stood up and cleared my throat.

"Umm...so guys....Xiao and I are dating now."I said quickly.

There was an uncomfortable silence, then a round of applause.Suddenly, all my friends were congratulating Xiao and I.I was a bit taken aback but recovered rather quickly.Somehow, Xiao and I ended up standing under the mistletoe.

With our friends cheering us on, Xiao bent forward and kissed me.This was the first kiss since the last day of fall.The beast inside of me was roaring with pleasure.However, I knew this could not last forever...I would have to leave for Inazuma and continue my journey after the new year.I was dreading that day.That was why I was treasuring every single second that I could spend with Xiao.

Author's Notes:Sorry for the short chapter!I've really been very busy studying as my graduation written exams are next week ;-; (Plus my mother banned me from using my ipad ;) but I managed to write a short chapter without her noticing) After next week's exams I can post every 2 days! >:D YASSS!but I do have to study now.I just have to endure this for another week or two :'D So have a good day/night! ❤️ ✨