I Am Okay.

After long agonizing hours, everyone had finally changed their clothes, Kim was wearing clean and fresh clothes

After long agonizing hours, everyone had finally changed their clothes, Kim was wearing clean and fresh clothes. He felt a little bit better.
Pete had distributed small dishes to everyone, obviously cooking was a way to relax for him. Even though Vegas kept bugging him:

- Vegas, get your hands off my ass!
- It was an accident !
- You've been touching his buttocks for an hour, so I doubt it.. remarked Pol who had just had his sixth coffee. The poor bodyguard looked devastated.
- Shut up, no one asked your opinion. Vegas was glancing at Pol, but Pete left for another room and Vegas followed him.

A new argument animated the small group and Porsche got up, he made a discreet sign to Kinn, who was on the phone for his business and he turned to Kimhan:

- Do you want to go smoke?
- Hmm.

Kimhan followed Porsche to the parking lot, the sun had been up for a while now, they lit their cigarettes towards an emergency exit. The were silent for a moment, but suddenly Kim talked with a soft voice :

- You can do it.
- What are you talking about?

Kimhan sighed, he reached for his leather jacket and pulled out a silver gun, which he held out to Porsche. He had made his mind, he will always follow Chay's decision. Porsche looked at him before raising his eyebrows, he could not understand this jerk :

- Don't tempt me, bastard.
- I'm serious. Porchay asked you, you can do it.
- First of all, Ai'Kinn will kill me. Porchay too, I know my brother, if I killed you for real, he would be mad at me. So I better keep killing you in my head... Listen to me, because I'll only say it once, I don't like you. I even think we'll never be best friends... But I won't hurt you, because no matter what Chay says with his foolish mouth, I know his heart beats for you. I have seen you guys, evolved. I've seen him grow since he's known you, and despite your making him drool, I know you're the most precious thing he has... Even if he probably loves me more, of course. There was a time where Porchay let me choose between him and Kinn, but I chose both, I love them equally. I have to let him make his own choice too. Although I would like him to learn a little more from his mistakes. You better explains everything to him : but if he doesn't want to forgive you... Then I would gladly kill you.

Kimhan finished his cigarette, he didn't dare answer anything to Porsche, the latter looked like his brother, they were honest about their feelings. Kimhan admired people who could say their thoughts, because he had lived his whole life alone. He couldn't open his heart easily...Porsche finished his cigarette and he noticed that Kinn had just come down the stairs to join him.

- I need to see Kinn, but you, stick around. Don't be an asshole running away from the situation, if Porchay wakes up, he'll probably want to see you or not... I don't know,  but I don't want him to be upset.... And I don't want him to think you're dead or something, when he thought you were married, he almost died of heartbreak, is that clear?
- Yes......  thank you, Porsche.

Kimhan let the two lovers have a hug, he passed behind them and went upstairs where Porchay was resting. He walked into the small white room, then his gaze fell on Chay... He was so pale and skinny. Kimhan felt sick to his stomach.

- Khun Kim? May I come in ? I made sushi for everyone... I think you might like it.

Pete walked forward, looking down, he knew how worried Khun Kim was, Kim wasn't eating anymore and he looked lost.
Kimhan glanced at the dish held out by the former head of his family's bodyguards, then he thanked him with a slight nod.
When Kimhan slid his hand over Porchay's, Pete smirked: Porchay's heart had increased slightly, betrayed by his own heart, ahahah poor Nong Porchay was doomed. This detail did not escape Kim, who finally felt relieved.

- Pete? Can you go get some water, please?
- Yes, Khun Kim. I will come back in a few minutes.
- Take your time.

Kimhan leaned over the young boy's body and whispered to him:

- Why are you pretending to sleep, hum?

Porchay frowned, then he opened his big, shining eyes. He stared at the ceiling for a long time before slowly looking at Kim. The young boy looked lost then he shook Kimhan's hand... This simple gesture comforted Kim, he hesitated before finally laying his head on Chay's chest, he listened to the young man's heart. Yes, he was alive and his life was no longer in danger. Chay spoke with a soft voice, trying to be calm :

- Hello, P'Kim.
- Are you okay ?
- Yes... But... Why are you here? Where are we? I do not remember clearly everything... Is everyone alright?
- Yes, we are at the hospital, you received a bullet during the attack led by Vegas. I'm sorry I didn't think you would have been hit by one of our men, they were all forbidden to raise their weapons towards you... I am sorry. I am so sorry, I have used you. Again and I... I did not marry a girl, I just wanted to protect you from my father... Are you listening? Is something wrong ? Chay...? My Chay ?

Porchay tilted his head like a puppy, he looked serious and he rubbed his temples, as if he was trying to remember something... Then he had a flashback of the events and Chay gave Kimhan a puzzled look before touching his back... What the hell ? Something wasn't right, he hadn't been shooted by... oh.

- Porchay ? Are you hurt ? To you want me to call the doctor?! Chay, answer me. Please. Talk to me, what are you thinking about...? Did I say something...?
- I was shot..... by someone?! But…. The person standing behind me was  not one of you guys, it was.....Nao.