Manipulated.

Since Porchay had met Khun Korn, the latter had been warm at first like a lovely grandfather, then learning that Kimhan was interested in the young boy, Korn had started to change little by little

Since Porchay had met Khun Korn, the latter had been warm at first like a lovely grandfather, then learning that Kimhan was interested in the young boy, Korn had started to change little by little.....Chay kept hearing things since he was dating Kim.... 《 Kimhan is really good, what about you ? ..... Did you like to be saved from Tawan ?. ....Useless..... Are you gonna play the victim all your life ? ... You need to change. Do you think that you are good enough ?.... You are putting him in danger.... He is better without you. 》 ....

🌃🌃🌃 Two days later:

Sitting in the living room of Korn's new house, he looked at Porchay who was visibly disturbed by the events:

- Kimhan won't hold it against you for long. He knows you are doing this for him. You have to get stronger to be on his level, you can't afford to always be a burden. You know that right?

Porchay gritted his teeth, it was the sentence he heard all the time: you are a burden for others...  He hated this word. 《 Burden 》... 《 Victim 》.. 《 Weak 》...All his life he had been a burden for Porsche and now for Kim, he had enough.

- I am not a poor helpless princess, Khun Korn. I remind you that Nao tried to kill me because of you. (Porchay's voice was icy). I've been on my own this whole time. I will not put your son in danger!
- Hmm... I don't know, you may be stronger physically but mentally you have to evolve too. It's for you that I'm saying this, you understand I'm worried about my children, I'm their father. Pa care for them and their wellbeing. Therefore, Pa want their life companion not to be fragile things that can destroy their life.

Porchay glared darkly at Korn before almost spitting out his words:

- You speak of your own case then, since you failed to protect your wife, the mother of your children. I am right Khun Korn ?

Korn took his coffee, with a small giggle he put down his cup and he looked hard at Chay:

- That's right. You always have to learn from your mistakes, their mother was weak, I made a mistake by choosing her to be my spouse but..... I don't want you to be the mistake in my most promising son's life. That's why I offered you my help.
- Your help ? I only use you to be worthy of Kimhan Theerapanyakul. Not to please you, with all due respect. I am leaving.

Angrily Porchay stood up, he stormed off and he had new bodyguards on his heels.

🏙🏙🏙

He wanted to see Kimhan, who had been alone for two days now. He must have been very angry, Chay felt his heart trembling. He didn't want to face Kim's disappointment.

- Stay in front of the door. Chay ordered, before opening the door to Kim's apartment.

He found the young man with long hair in his living room, obviously writing a song. He handed it to Porchay without saying a word and the young boy noticed that each sound written by Kim formed some words. Chay couldn't look at it clearly, he needed his guards to heard him...
Porchay raised his voice a little, and he held his head high.

- P'Kim. How are you ?
- Good, as someone who just learned that he had been betrayed by the person who is supposed to love him. What have you done, my Chay ?

Chay's heart sank and he avoided Kimhan's dark gaze.

- I love you.
- That's not love.
- I KNOW ! I know we can never be together if I don't get stronger, at least I am trying... I promise.

Kim frowned and he stood up abruptly. He wanted to approach but Porchay took a step back.

- What are you talking about ?

Porchay broke down in tears and he backed up further and further, until his back was against the door.

- I'm so sorry, I was stupid to even believe that one day I would be worthy to date you. You are my idol, Wik, and you are everything I want to be. I can't be your cute little Porchay, I can't be your burden! I NEED TO BE STRONGER so you can be weak and rely on me. I'll be up to it, I promise you....P'Kim don't hate me... Just wait for me, I will get stronger. So strong and powerful that I will protect you.

Kimhan was frustrated, his face was contorted with anger, he no longer knew how to react to Porchay's attitude, he had never considered Chay as a burden. Porchay was the light of his lonely life, he could die for him. Kimhan Theerapanyakul even stayed locked up in his own apartment because Chay wanted him too.... Porchay's was not acting like himself, he looked so much like.... Korn.

- Your words don't sound like you. Porchay, I think my dad manipulated you too much...  It's like I am hearing him right now ! You're are not powerless : you have so much power over me that it's driving me crazy ! You are the one who makes me strong every day. If I want to protect you, even at the risk of my life, it's only because I love you and not because you're a poor guy that need  to be saved. Listen to me... Please, I...
- NO ! Your father is right for once ! Even though he lies, even though he always tell lies and manipulates people, the truth is that I already thought that before I even met your father. A fan should never fall in love with his idol, I know it, I don't deserve you! Don't you understand why I'm doing all this? Just be patient, P'Kim. I will be worthy of your love.

Porchay was so tired he had no more tears, he opened the door, his hand in his pocket, clutching the sheet music that Kim had wrote, and he slammed the door.
The guards looked at Porchay with pain, but the young boy had already regained his icy face.