My boyfriend.

Porchay wanted to run away, but Tin only had eyes for his idol who was laughing with Kim

Porchay wanted to run away, but Tin only had eyes for his idol who was laughing with Kim. May was a great guitarist, recognized for his talent. He gave off a strange aura, as if he could read souls... Chay was trying to catch P'Kim's eye, but the latter was deep in conversation about the concert and the music with P'Saturne. Fuck off.

- Porchay? Tin whispered to him, I have to go to the toilet there, I think I'm going to pee on myself! I am going ok ? Stay and have fun with P'May hehe...
- What ? no, don't leave me alone! Ai'Tiiin....

Too late, Tin with a mischievous smile nudged Porchay forward and he found himself almost glued to May. The man was laughing at the two young friends, he actually passed one of his arm against Chay's waist...

- Watch out, it's dangerous, you could fall for me haha...
- ha ha.. No.... Sorry.

Porchay backed away with embarrassment and he finally decided to walk towards Kim. Kimhan naturally and still while talking with the other singer, grabbed Chay in his arms and he rested his chin on the young boy's shoulder. Chay felt May's heavy gaze on him, he shivered and Kimhan finally spoke to him:

- Are you cold , my Chay?
- No.. It's good.
- Oh, hello! You are Nong Chay? Wik's friend ?
- Saturne, I present you my person, Porchay; Chay here is Saturne.You know him already since you love playing his songs when you are annoyed at me.
-  Oi. P ' !.....Nice to meet you, Porchay greeted politely and he noticed that Saturne was breathtakingly beautiful.

May went around the chairs to sit next to Saturne and still with his vicious smile he looked at Kim:

- Won't you introduce me, Wik?
- Chay, this is P'May. He is the one who helped me the most with my beginnings in singing.

Porchay nodded shyly and finally he received a text from Tin begging him to leave because he felt bad... Porchay showed his phone to Kimhan who laughed at Tin's text before kissing Porchay on the cheek:

- Let's go. Your friend seems ready to hit the road without us haha.
- Bye Bye ! Porchay greeted shyly.

Kimhan finally noticed May's insistent gaze upon his person, and before closing the door behind them, he said in a cold voice:

- My lover and I hope to see you again soon. See you later, guys.

He pulled Porchay's chest against him and Porchay felt relieved, but he felt that it probably wouldn't be enough to calm the guy's interest....
When Tin found the couple, he arrived slowly, looking pale and really sick. Porchay worried about his friend, he put a tender hand on his cheek:

- Tin? Are you not well? I think that  you have a fever... We should leave ok ?
- Yeah...
- I'll give you a ride, said Kim taking his car keys.

After dropping off the sick young man, Porchay lay in bed staring at a Saturne and May concert, he was scanning the man's face, he felt like he knew him but he had no memory who he could be...
Kimhan, who came out shirtless from the shower, crushed Chay with all his weight, under the cries of protest of the young boy.

- What are you doing, um? (he looked at Chay's phone which was on pause...to an image of Saturn singing). Doing something naughty again ?
- P'Kim you're heavy! Get off !
- Hmm.

Kim sat up, his face had turned cold... He really hated when Porchay was interested by someone else. He lay down and grabbed Porchay's phone, turning it off.

- Heh, I was watching something!
- It's late, go to bed.
- But I wanted...
- No.
- P'Kim, give me back the...!
- Porchay. Enough.

The tone of his voice was harsh, Porchay puffed out his cheeks, he groaned and turned his back to him in bed, not seeing how worried Kimhan's eyes were.... Yes he had seen that the new singer was a cool and even funny person. Saturne was like a better version of Wik, without that part of Kimhan Theerapanyakul, the Thai mafia scary heir.
Porchay sulked for about ten minutes, but he ended up turning around again, to stare at Kim's neutral face. The images of Kimhan during the concert kept coming back to him and he felt his stomach twist. Timidly, he tugged on a strand of Kimhan's hair, who moved closer and they kissed. Kimhan felt a surge of possessiveness and he bit the neck of the young boy who yelped. He was never rough with Chay usually, but this time he covered the boy in purple or blue marks and Chay could only let him. Porchay was struggling to find his breath, he felt his body shaking and he was hot... With a simple gesture, Kimhan threw away his bath towel and he took off Porchay's sky blue pyjama with kittens.

- P'Kim ! ARGH... stop biting me ! Growled Chay, and he tried to move Kim's mouth from his nipple.
- Stop moving. Ordered Kimham with his husky voice.

His hands went through Chay's underwear and the young boy felt Kim's little bro against his own very hard erection. Kimhan's wanted to possess Porchay, he kept giving him wet kisses all over his body. Porchay couldn't stop moaning, every touchs felt so hot. With his thin fingers, Kim went inside Chay's tender hole. Porchay jerked at the sensation, he grabbed Kim's head and kissed him. He knew how to drive Kim crazy... just by calling his name in a soft voice, tight against his ear:

- P'Kim ...ahhh... Kim...

He kept provoking his boyfriend with sweet words and soon he couldn't talk anymore, Kim's fingers were removed for Kim's member.

- Ouch ! Slowly... ahhh... P'Kim that hurt !

While being a little moody, Chay bit Kim's shoulders but that only made the man more aroused and he was sweating badly... He was holding back, to not hurt Porchay more. With a devil laugh, Porchay squeezed his legs, and Kim's stopped breathing for a few seconds before violently moving.
They went for only 2 rounds, because Porchay was starting to feel hot in a bad way... Kim's hands touched his forehead and he looked worried  :

- Porchay , I think you have a fever too !