I won't give up.

[ Hello guys, today your dear writer is turning 24 y

[ Hello guys, today your dear writer is turning 24 y.o....ahahahah Happy birthday to me ! ❤ Lets keep having fun together ! LOVE YOU ]

Porchay had emailed every member of HoneyADDICT.  He hoped at least to be able to speak with the singer, who was described as a cool and chill woman.  He was waiting in front of his computer impatiently, Kimhan was composing a new song for him in the living room. 

🎶🎶🎶

- Only you...only for you...I would do anything.

Chay smirked, Kim's voice was melodious and soft.  Since the young mafia's heir had fallen in love, Chay discovered his voice all over again: it was beautiful, harmonious and soft. 

- P'Kim! 
- Hmm? 
- It was very beautiful, this high note that you sang right now!  Can you do it again, please ? 

Kim looked up from his guitar and he smiled at Chay:

- Hey, you're listening to a song that hasn't even been released yet!  It's illegal you know that?! 
- Um... Am I a criminal, P'Kim? Are you gonna punish me ? What should I do ? Hehe...

Kimhan laughed, he put his guitar down before joining Porchay and gently passed his shoulders. 

- What are you doing ? 
- I'm waiting for answers, for my written report…. I have been trying to contact each members of HoneyADDICT... Well, except your senior.
- Hum. I ma sorry, my babe, I haven't noticed who he was behaving with you... I made sure that he would never do it again, yesterday.
- Hah ? This is why you left during the night?
- Hum.
- ... Are you crazy ? Isn't he a precious senior of you ?
- Porchay ?
- Hum ?!
- You are the most precious person I have in my life.
- ... Tss, stop it ! ( Porchay was shy, he couldn't stop giggling like a child ).

Kimhan leaned affectionately against Chay before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

- You'll make it.  Su su na. I will cheer for you. I hope this sweet boy of mine will get a good grade !
- You have higher expectations than me P, I just hope to end it soon...

They both laughed, Chay was so tired by all the school stuff that he didn't have much time with his P'Kim and the little boy was feeling bad about it.

- P'Kim, when do you have free time ?
- Why ? What do you have in mind humm?
- Heeeehh...Well, what about going to the beach  ? Just the two of us... Like for a weekend?

Kimhan pretended to think about it with a very concerned expression:

- Well, I don't know... You have so much works to do ....
- Oh please !
- If you promise to be my good boy, then I will think about it.
- Yeah !... wait a minute, I am always nice with you !

Porchay slapped Kim's chest while puffing his cheeks.

🎶🎶🎶

May was a person who didn't like to give up.  When he had a goal, he liked to achieve it.  He repeatedly sent messages to the young Chay, who rarely replied to him... Thanks to his friend, Tin, May had understood that the young boy with the big round eyes had a homework to do on HONEYADDICT, so he took his chance. 

- May, what did you do to your nose?  May looked at her singer with a small smile before he shrugged nonchalantly.  - I made a little cat angry...
- Ah,  at this level  it must have been a tiger, ah ah..

  May burst out laughing before handing her phone to the young woman:

- This boy has to do a written report on our group, do you think you can find time for him? 

Praew looked at Porchay's profile before frowning:

- But... He's friends with a familiar face, isn't he? 
- We can hide nothing from you, ah ah, Wik obviously knows Nong Porchay. He is also my friend.

Praew gave her friend an apologetic look, she understood better the state of May's nose. 

- You love playing with fire too much, forgetting that fire burns. 
- I know, don't worry... I know what I'm doing.  He will fall in love with me in no time.
- I don't want to heard about it, just do not die before the next album.
- Why would I die ?!
- Because Wik ... is scary, you know ? Some people said that his family business is linked to some kind of mafia's things. I don't want to find your dead body drowning in the sea !
- Are you crazy ? Mafia my foot ahahahah. No one will die, you can go sing.
- Yep, it's time, GUYS ARE YOU READY ? LET'S START.

  Praew lightly slapped him on the back of the head before rolling her eyes.  Then she clapped her hands to announce the start of practice. They spend hours playing music... May was looking sometimes at his phone. He was  close to his goal...  so close, it was exciting! He felt goosebumps all over his body.. He wanted so much to possess the young man body and claims him...

May was smiling, he knew that soon Wik would be his.