Badass.

Porchay opened his eyes to a crumbling ceiling, he could even see the stars

Porchay opened his eyes to a crumbling ceiling, he could even see the stars.  It was in a dusty, obviously abandoned warehouse.  He got up with difficulty and to his surprise, he wasn't even tied up. 

- Here, the little boy is awake. 

Porchay noticed behind a pile of wood, a man coming forward. 

- Nao. 
- You missed me ? 

Nao looked at him coldly, and Chay noticed that his right arm was in a sort of iron cage, with metal spikes that stuck in his flesh... Nao noticed Porchay's look:

- Oh that?  Little memory from your dear big brother, he fractured my arm so much and I end up with this thing... Seriously, I look like the Winter Soldier, don't I?  But are your buddies going to land here like the Avengers Hmmm.... Let's see if they can found us ahaha.

Porchay backed away but he felt a gun pointed at his back. 

- Oh my love, thank you.  I wouldn't want my guest to disappear ... again.

    Porchay looked confused at Nao and turning his head he saw Khun Korn's guard, Kai....

- No are you guys for real? Is it a remake of Vegas and Tawan situation or what ?!  What kind of joke is that...( Porchay was so upset now, he started to lose patience).

Nao grinned before brushing the situation aside with one hand.  He snapped his fingers and several men arrived. 

- My friends here would love to meet you, I've told them so often about your virgin ass that they all want to taste it. 

Porchay shuddered in disgust.  Kai, who was silent from the start, intervened for the first time:

- Nao?  Are you serious ? 
- Shup up, Kai.  We'll talk about that later. 

   Porchay sent a pleading look at Kai, and Kai lowered his gun as he looked at Nao's men. 
- No way.  No.  It's a bad idea, Khun Kim will never forgive us.  I do not want to die ! You said you wanted to scare him !

    Kai stepped back, he had once witnessed the devastating anger of Kimhan Theerapanyakul, the latter had burned alive a customer who had stepped on his favorite shoes.  Nao gave his lover a gloomy look before rolling his eyes:

- Leave if you want, no one is holding you back. Useless people always surround me...I don't need someone like you. 
- What ?!  Nao ! I did everything you asked of me... I would have done everything for you....

《Bang Bang Bang》.

  Nao had shot right behind Porchay and he heard Kai's body fall.... Then Nao shrugged as if he had just killed a fly:

- You know if you hadn't angered the Big Boss so much, you'll surely be  spared, living a quiet little life.... What a shame. But hey, we've been ordered to do what we want with you, we have to make you suffer, just to drive Kimhan crazy. I wonder how he will react when I am going to send a video of you being taken by my men. ( Nao took his phone and he laughed).

Nao looked at his men before sighing, then he started to take big steps. 

- MY FRIENDS !  We are not monsters or animals, let's behave like civilized people, should we ? I'll let you go one by one... Just so as not to rush the kid.  Who wants to start  first , hum?  Here, Cobra, please. Enjoy your moment, don't have too much fun without us, try to not kill him !

   The man who had a snake tattoo on his bald head walked towards Chay and the other men left with Nao.  Cobra was huge, Porchay had never seen someone so big and muscular, he looked like a giant!  He advanced towards the young boy who tripped over Kai's body and Chay screamed but it made the man in front of him laugh. 

- Easy, I don't really like it when my boy toy shout... I preferred you to cry.

    The man grabbed Chay by the neck and lifted him up like Porchay was as light as a feather.  With his other hand, Cobra ripped off Chay's white shirt and Chay flinched in rage, it was Kim's shirt!  Furious, Porchay spat in the face of Cobra who dropped him to the ground in disgust:

- Ahhhhh you little shit!  Come here !!! 

    Porchay straightened up and he didn't think more than that, he kicked the giant in the crotch who screamed in pain as he fell to the ground.  It was Porchay's luck, he threw himself on Cobra before punching him in the face.  He accentuated each of his words with a punch:

- I. AM. NOT. A. FUCKING . PRINCESS.  IN. DISTRESS !  Holy shit. 

  Porchay's hand was full of blood, both Cobra's and his own... Thankfully, Cobra passed out. Chay grabbed Kai's waist and reached for the bodyguard's weapon... Alerted by the noises Nao had returned and he exploded with a sinister laugh:

- WOW!  I'm impressed Chay.  You are stronger than I thought... Go put this toy down, I know that you are not capable of shooting someone,  right, not the sweet angel Chay. Can't you see that you have no chance, be smart, let us have fun with your body, I will kill you quickly right after.. what's that sound..???.... What the...? 

    A yellow motorbike had just arrived at full power, Chay recognized Vegas's leather jacket and the latter slipped from his motorbike and sent it straight towards Nao's men.  He managed to knock down two of them and two others drew their guns. 

- FUCK OFF !  Nao screamed with rage, he wanted to run away but Chay raised his gun and he shot him in the leg. Who said he couldn't shoot someone again ?

-  ARGHHHH....

   Vegas got up and he took off his helmet with a very happy smile, he rushed straight at one of the two  men and he easily succeeded in knocking him down. 

- P'Vegas!  Chay shouted and threw Kai's gun at him. 
- THANK YOU !  Vegas grabbed the gun with ease and he killed the remaining men except Nao, who was screaming on the ground. 

Vegas knelt down in front of him with a big cat's smile:

- You... You're reserved for my cousin... And he won't be as nice as me. Too bad, I want to have fun too, but my wife is really jealous.

With relief Chay noticed his friends' cars arriving and Vegas looked at him:

- You were lucky, I noticed that bastard dragging a body in his car... when Kim said you disappeared, I was the first to have been fast enough to follow him with my bike.
- Thank you....
- I did it for Pete. Thanks him. But I'm sure you'll be fine on your own!  Vegas said, pointing to Cobra's battered face. 

Chay shook his aching hand and he grimaced.  Porsche's voice echoed in the warehouse:

- CHAY!

     Vegas backed away from him a little, oh oh, Pete looked super angry...Someone was in trouble.
Kimhan came running and he quickly analyzed the situation before looking coldly at Nao.  Porsche grabbed his little brother's wrists and he gave him a proud smile before asking Kinn for his tie.  He wrapped the fabric around Chay's hand before sighing:

- Wow, I didn't know you were so savage...
- I may even be stronger than you, hia. Hehe...

    Then Porchay looked at Kim, who had grabbed his waist and was staring at Nao.  With a heavy voice of rage, Kimhan looked at his brother:

- Ai'Kinn.  Bring everyone back.  I take care of that. Chay, stay with Porsche.

Kinn nodded, Chay gave Kim a worried look but Kim gave him an encouraging nod. 

- P'Kim...

   Porsche dragged his little brother towards their car.  Nao was going to pay for it.