Hurting.

Kimhan faced his cousin and Porsche

Kimhan faced his cousin and Porsche.  They pointed their guns respectively, threatening to shoot.

- I always hated you, shitty jerk.  Porsche shouted.

- You're Korn's dog, aren't you? 

Kim shrugged, his father had complaints, and so did Kim.  Kim's men surrounded the two men and Porsche was shaking with rage.  Vegas was going to shoot the bunch like crazy, he unloaded his gun once and Porsche was trying to cover his back as he fled.  Kim watched the scene with not a single interest, he just made a sign to one of his men not to fire at vital places. 

If Porsche died, Chay would be inconsolable, and Kim didn't want this situation.  Vegas ends up opening a passage between several corpses and Kim gets in the car and he leaves the old warehouse.  Wanting to turn right, Kim noticed that his shoulder was hurting him...
Vegas had shot him and the bullet had grazed his shoulder. 
- Shit....

Kimhan almost hit a wall, he drove more slowly.  He headed straight for his own apartment.
Unfortunately, Chay was waiting for him peacefully sitting in front of the TV, he was watching a series with teenagers:

- Nooooo Eddie!!!! 

Chay almost had tears in his eyes watching the TV and he slowly looked up at Kim.  The young man was hiding his arm against a wall, but blood was dripping onto the floor.

   Kim's face was also pale, Porchay got up right away and he opened Kim's leather jacket yelling:

    - P!  What happened?! 

Kimhan tried to protect Chay by hugging him tightly, he didn't want Porchay to look... Then he took a peaceful voice:

- Porchay, I need you to trust me.  Do you trust me ? 
- Yes ? 
- So please don't go anywhere.  Even if your brother begs you to follow him.  Please do not.  Stay with me.  I will protect you, I promise.  ....

    Porchay felt his breath catch, he gently laid his head on his P's aching shoulder. He didn't want to hurt him and gently stroked Kimhan's back. 

- P'Kim.  I'm asking you to calm down, come on the couch, I'll heal you...please Kim.  The floor is dirty with your blood now ! Do you want to die ?

The latter turned his face slightly and he kissed the neck of Chay, who shivered.  Porchay lightly punched Kim's chest and he steered him towards the couch. 

- P'Kim.  You're bleeding a lot but it's not deep I think... let me put a bandage on you. 

Chay excused himself as soon as he gave his P'Kim pain medication as well, even though P'Kim just had a neutral expression on his handsome face. Porchay was afraid to hurt him more.

   When Porchay had finished treating his wound, he pulled the young boy into his arms, but Chay had so many questions that he wanted to explode:

- Did my Hia hurt you ?  Do you want me to tell him To stop ?  I don't think he can do that, he knows you matter to me! 
- Chay... Your brother is just looking for answers... He shouldn't.
- For my mom I guess, I got it P, I'm not stupid.  But can't you calm down instead?  I am begging you.  I don't want the two people I love the most on this earth to hurt each other. 

    ... Kim looked at him with pain, he caressed Chay's cheek which held back big tears.  He wanted so badly to avoid Porchay getting into this situation, but Chay had to be protected now, it was too late to turn back. 

- Porchay.  I know you love Porsche so much.  But I would like you to stay here... In the apartment, with two of my men.  While I fix this situation.
- No !
- Don't be stubborn.  Chay, I'll never be calm if I know you're on the loose.  I'm sorry, I don't want you to get hurt that's all. You are my weakness Porchay. It's like going outside with my heart in you hands... Can't you take care of it carefully, my love ?

Porchay shook his confused little head, he hugged Kim:

- Don't worry about me.  But don't fight anymore.  Please. I am sorry... I love you.

  Kimhan felt his gaze darken and he was struggling not to sleep... Damn it, then Chay was singing lullabies to him in the hollow of his ear, as if to reassure him.
    Once asleep, Porchay placed his lips on his forehead.  He was crying silently now and gently, Chay broke away from his hug with Kim.  He took his things and hurried out of the building...

- Hia.  I am downstairs right now.

(Porchay hung up and a motorcycle arrived almost as soon.) Porsche threw himself into his little brother's arms. 

- Hey, are you okay? 
- Yes.... Let's go Chay.
- Where?... Kim is alone, I don't want to leave him like this.

Porsche sighed, he was stroking Chay's hair:

- Kinn can take care of him. He is super mad at me, for working with Vegas.
- Why ?

Porsche looked everywhere, he didn't want to involve Chay in this matter more. Porchay was getting angry now, why did nobody wanted him to know ?!

- I AM NOT STUPID.
- CHAY ! I didn't say that...
- why ? Why? Why people keep pushing me away ?! Kim or Hia. YOU ARE ALL STUPID.

Chay left, he was so angry that his face was super red. He didn't know where to go and Porsche tried to follow him but Chay kept yelling at him. He almost got hit by a car.

- PORCHAY !

Chay heard his brother's scream, and then he was already in a fucking black car, surrounded by many men, they were all bearing guns.
Fuck.
.................

Porchay kicked one of the man, but he couldn't suddenly move anymore and he fell into a quick coma.