Rumor.

- Hello, you are Nong Porchay right , I heard that you're Wik's Fuckboy.  I didn't think that it was true but I heard about a kid being invited on the tour... So this is it hum. (The man spat on the ground with a look of disgust).  I didn't think Wik was a fucking faggot.  Gay people shouldn't even exist.  It disgusts me. Well, I guess you must be really good, should I give it a try too ? How expensive are you hum? Or do you offer your body against the chance of performing on stage ? Say something, little slut !

  The man across from Porchay was an old gentleman who looked after the tour sponsors.  He'd said that horrible thing the second Porchay had arrived all smiles , offering coffees to the staff members.  Porchay felt bad, he had to respect this man, who was much older than him.  But he had deeply hurt Porchay, he didn't care if he was insulted but insulting P'Kim was unforgivable. 

- When you have nothing nice to say, you say nothing at all!  blurted out Nong Yu, who was right behind Chay, with a tray of caramel bread.

  Porchay put the coffees down before leaving, he had tears in his eyes but this old man didn't deserve Porchay to cry because of him.  Kim had gone to try on a new outfit for his concert, so no one dared to say what had happened.

-P’PORCHAY!!

Yu, was running behind Porchay who had just fallen down the stairs of the building, the latter was bleeding badly from his knees and he was in pain.  Perfect, he needed an excuse to burst into tears. 

- I HATE HIM! 

Chay cried a lot and Yu consoled him by stroking his back, waiting for the young boy to calm down.  With concern he looked at Porchay's damaged knee:

- It's not very pretty.. You want me to call my boyfriend?  He's a doctor, one of the best! I can make him come here, ok ?

Porchay nodded slowly, then Yu took his phone:

- Hum.  Hello.  P'Pha, I have a friend who got hurt... can you come and see?  WHAT ?!  NO WAY !  Stop it we weren't together yesterday... yes I know our breakup lasted 2 days, but still it counts!  Well are you coming or not?  .... hurry up, please!

Porchay angrily wiped away his tears before standing up helped by Wayu.  The two friends decided to go to Yu's small room, and Yu gave Porchay some water. 

- I'm sorry, P'Chay, I promised that I would protect you because you're the only one who was nice to me. 
- It's not your fault, Nong Yu. Despite all this years with... P'Kim.  I can't stand it when people insult him ! 
- Oh ?  So you really are more than friends?? 
- I'm not his Fuckboy, Porchay exclaimed when he noticed Yu's decomposed face. I'm his boyfriend, I don't even know how that asshole could say such a thing... Such a disgusting asshole! I hate him.

Yu puffed out his cheeks before pushing up his glasses:

- You know, it was just a stupid rumour... I didn't believe it.  Besides, I don't care if P'Wik likes men, I'm in a relationship with P'Pha so... But everyone here says that P'Wik brought his little toy. 
- WHAT ?  Porchay was devastated, he felt more and more uncomfortable...
- Please do not think to much about it ! I am sorry, if I knew that you were dating   I wouldn't said it this way... Honestly people should just mind their own business!

  Porchay was mad, Kimhan hadn't told him while everyone here were thinking so poorly of the young boy ! Fuck it. He started to hate everyone. Except Yu, they were all being fake with Porchay.

     Yu went to open to his boyfriend, a tall man with a friendly face. Doctor Phana was a great and relaxed guy :

- You are going to be fine, try not to move to much, it's good. You are doing great, guys ! I have heard you, last night on stage, you are really good !
- Thank you.. said Porchay, even though his heart was painful.
- I must go back, see you, call me if you need !
- Thank you, P'Pha !

Once his knee was treated, Porchay wanted to be alone, so he went to the storage room, surrounded by musical instruments, it had become his favorite place.
Wayu had promised to find out why this rumor was circulating among the staff members.

But Chay just wanted to go back to the apartment.  He was fed up with everything, and he didn't even want to play with his precious guitar anymore.  He heard someone coming up behind him, and Chay recognized Kim's footsteps.  The latter, who had his eyes glued on his phone, said to him in a dry tone:

- Porchay, this is not the time to be lazy, come on!  You have to go on stage to solve the last sound problems, I remind you that tonight you have to play 3 songs!  Don't sit on the ground, move!  Everyone is working hard, we can't rest now. I do not want to hear another excuse, you can do it and you will. Hurry up, people are calling for you. Are you even listening?! PORCHAY.

Chay who was staring at the ground got up angrily, Kimhan hadn't noticed the bandage around the boy's knee.  In anger, Porchay pushed Kim and his phone fell to the ground.  In anger, Kim stared at him before shouting at him:

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! What the fuck is wrong with you.. ( Kimhan took back his phone, luckily it wasn't broken ) . PORCHAY I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR NOW!  OIII...I'm stressed, can you please go to work ? I will give you free time tomorrow, I promise. Don't be angry with P' okay? I am too busy and I don't have much time for you.

Porchay was hurt, sad and angry, he had done everything to make Kim proud but the latter kept pointing out Chay's mistakes. 

- If so, P'Kim, I'd rather go home.  You can go on stage alone, you and your bunch of assholes.  Fuck you all.