Sex. 🔞

2 months later :

2 months later :

Porchay lived mainly with Kim, in the latter apartment, since Porchay had not been able to return back in time for the university interview, it was Kim in person who gave him music lessons. It was like P'Wik was teaching Chay all over again... but this time as his lover. Which was a lot more different....
His office had turned into a big mess. Porchay had a tendency to lose patience and he wasn't very organized.

- P'Kim? You know where I put my score sheet... Ah, there it is.

Porchay lifted a bowl that had held noodles, the week before, and he found his homework. Kim looked at the young boy with surprise and he took a very upset voice, like a dad scolding his nasty boy :

- Porchay! I already told you to keep this room clean! Tidy up this room first, we'll resume guitar lessons afterwards. Look at the mess you made!

Porchay puffed out his cheeks angrily and threw a pillow in Kimhan's direction:

- You dare to speak to me in that tone after cheating on me?!
- I didn't cheat on you!
- Yes, I saw you! Stop lying ! I remember it clearly.
- No, you dreamed about it, so stop blaming me for that! I can't control your dreams, Chay !
- Liar.

Kimhan sighed, his eyebrows were so furrowed that he looked older....Porchay looked at him for a very long moment then he realized something new :

- You look like P'Kinn, this way.
- And you're more and more stubborn like that bastard Porsche.
- Don't speak like that about my Hia!
- I didn't say anything bad, it's only the truth ! Stop protecting that asshole !
- I AM GONNA TELL HIM !!!

    The argument between the two continued for so long that even Kim's guards paid no attention to the couple. Besides, there was not a single quiet day for poor Kimhan, the older Porchay grew the more confident he became. It was becoming difficult to manage Porchay, so he tried to take the latter often to Porsche and Kinn. Thus, he left Kinn struggling with the two brothers.

- NOOOONG CHAY.

Porchay took a step back but it was too late, Tankhun had just slammed into him at full power and unfortunately both of them fell to the ground.

- Oh! P'Kim! Chay growled, because his boyfriend had let go of his hand so as not to fall with them.

Kimhan looked away and didn't burst out laughing because Porchay's cheeks were red with anger and he pushed Tankhun away:

- Hello, Khun No. Did you dip your hair in cotton candy or what ...? Why do you look like that ?
- Hehehe do you like my new color?

Tankhun lifted his head very high and he touched his hair with great pride, it was a very showy pink color and Porchay frowned wondering if the eldest of this family was serious. But Tankhun was known for being crazy, which was actually accurate.

- You two..... also....? asked Kim who noticed the arrival of Arm and Pol.

The two guards looked disappointed, they had pink hair and Pol took on a sad voice:

- Khun No insisted... Please, Khun Kim, you don't want to take me into your service? I can beg you if you want...
- Hey! grumbled Arm who gave a discreet blow to Pol and he whispered to him: do not leave me alone with Khun No.

Tankhun ignoring his guards shrugged and rolled his eyes before hugging Chay.

- Chay, come and make yourself the same color! I bet you'll be fine. Very good looking, trust me! Porsche alrealdy said no, he is really stupid. I bet you will listen to P', right?
- Tankhun. Kim said immediately in a cold voice and he pushed his older brother. Don't touch him like that!
- Nobody talked to you! Go and see if there are any stray dogs down the street, being a  dog yourself, you will have good conversations! Please remember to take Vegas with you, that would be great ! Chay, come here !

Porchay took advantage of the argument between the two brothers to sneak outside, there was a large swimming pool and on the right, a door leading to a small apartment that Porsche often occupied. As he went to open the door, he heard the hoarse voice of his Hia...:

- Ahhhhh Shia Kinn! I said no ! Not in this.. position.. 
- Porsche...spread your legs a little more...There you go. Good boy...ah...
- Ouch, you big buffalo! Ouch, stop! You are just a pervert. I told you it's hurt this wa..... ahhhhhh slowly!
- Stop talking ahhh... You are so hot!

Porchay nearly opened the door to embarrass his big brother but he just hid his laughter in his hand before stepping back. He wasn't such a brat to stop them having fun...
  His back patted that of someone a little taller than him, and he felt a hand land on his mouth.

- Are you a voyeur now Porchay? a soft voice whispered to him.

Porchay frowned and tried to turn around but he was held firmly in place. Chay heard louder and louder 《 bang 》 sounds coming from his brother's apartment and he felt his heart speed up... He wanted to run away as quickly as possible but the person behind him slipped his hand on his buttocks and Chay froze in terror. That was disgusting.

    Suddenly, Kimhan's footsteps at the other end of the corridor were heard, so the man released Porchay and the latter ran towards Kimhan before grabbing his hand, he was scared and he couldn't stop looking at the ground with a disgust feeling inside his chest... Porchay almost wanted to cry.

- Porchay what is it...? What's wrong? Why are you making this face ? Where is your....
- Ahhhhhhhh..... (Porsche had obviously just cum).
- Oh ok, I see. Let's go...

Embarrassed Kimhan grabbed Chay's hand, he didn't understand the situation: he thought that Chay was just embarrassed by Kinn and Porsche having sex.... which was actual not so unusual. He dragged the young boy into his old room then he turned on his TV to put the music on. .. If Kinn and Porsche had started their second round, they still had a long hour to go.