Hate.

Tankhun was the only one left behind

Tankhun was the only one left behind. He had agreed to stay in Thailand, with others guards. Moreover, he didn't want to get involved in this story with his father. He looked at his friends with a sulky pout:

- Arm, Pol, Pete.... You have to come back ok? I still need you. We have to continue the new series together, I'll be waiting for you , while looking at the first episodes again. Come back soon ! This is an order!

Pol was touched by Khun No's kindness and Arm discreetly rubbed his back, as if to give him courage. Pete nodded devoutly, he would forever remain faithful to Khun No. Even though he now had a new master in his life....

   Vegas and Porsche had prepared their men by arming everyone, there were rifles, snipers, machine guns, sabers and grenades. It looked like the whole country was going to war. Kinn played his connections: he had obtained several lists of possible hotels in Japan where his father could hide. It was a lot of work, but they could manage to find Khun Korn. He was determined to help Porsche, for his lover happiness. He would risk it all.

Kimhan had when he decided to wait and observe because it was in his moments - that he should not lose control. His mind had to remain attentive to the smallest details. He needed to be attentive, because he was thinking like his father, and if he wanted to hid someone's then it was easier to do it with a dead body... Kim shivered, he couldn't stop worry about Chay's safety.

🗻🗻🗻

Suddenly, Porsche exclaimed:

-SHIA! Ai Kinn!!!!! Look at this! That my little bro for sure ! I am so fucking proud of him. Look guys ! He is telling us something!

He showed his phone which had just received a notification: a specific location in southern Japan, near a mountain. Kimhan felt his brain speed up, he immediately understood:

- The Hotel that Pa had bought for Mom, a year after she died. It's even have our mother name !
- Wow, what a romantic guy, Vegas said sarcastically.
- It's a strategic place, growled Kinn. He knows very well that this is the only thing we have left.
- What ? (Porsche looked at Kinn's saddened face). Why ?

Kimhan looked at Porsche's phone again before shaking his head, he exchanged a knowing look with his big brother before saying:

- This hotel has everything that belonged to our mother, no one was allowed to go there, it's like a sacred place. Moreover, it's very well guarded, the whole building is like a huge trap. A deadly one.
-...I don't think Porsche gives a fuck, Vegas said in a low voice, but Pete had heard him and he slapped him on the back of the head with an annoyed look.
- Be serious Vegas! Khun Kinn, we have to get them out then, of we cannot enter this place and destroy it.... We could all die before reaching them.
- No, we will do everything to get Porchay back first. Then... (Porsche looked at Kinn then Vegas) ...then Vegas will have the right to do what he wants if he comes across Korn. This is why the Minor Family have agreed to help.

Kinn hid his pained expression with Porsche holding his hand. Kimhan had acquired, their plan was pretty good, but he wanted to be sure that Chay would be safe... So when night fell, Kimhan called his father, and Korn answered with a light tone:

- Good evening, Kim. How are you, my son ?
- Pa. You have something that belongs to me. Where is he ?
- Don't play dumb, you already know where we are, don't you ?... Do you know what will happen? Father will tell you : I couldn't get anything from my own son, but Porchay is much more docile. I think he will listen to me.

Kimhan felt his jaw tense, he almost broke the screen of his phone with his bare hand.

- What are you going to do ? Do you honestly believe that Chay is easier than me? (Kimhan sneered). Good luck trying to manipulate him because he's much smarter than you think.
- Really ? Yet his mind seems disturbed you know, especially since he learned that your marriage to your wife was going perfectly well. Did you know ? A broken person isn't aware of his capacities. Thanks to you, Chay is easy to handle. His new fiance think the same way.
- What ?! What the fuck did you just say?! Who are you talking about ?!

His  father hung up, and Kimhan screamed in rage, his phone smashed against a wall and Kinn who was passing by his brother's room at that moment -  noticed the distress of his younger brother who was crying with rage. Kim was mad, and he looked scary. Even Kinn hesitated before reaching him. He yelled with his daddy voice:

- Ai'Kim stop, stop! No , do not do that ! Kim! KIM LISTEN TO ME !

Kinn was trying to hold back Kim's arm, who was punching the wall, and his hands were full of blood, he even felt a cracked bone but his hatred was more powerful and finally he collapsed in his brother's arms :

- Ai' Kinn, fuck him. I hate him, I hate him so much, he destroyed us. We are fucking monsters.... Why ? Why ? Why can't we be normal? I hate it. I hate myself. I hate Pa. I should have kill him.
- Kim. I'm sorry, I'll handle this situation, don't destroy your hands, you still have to play music for Porchay, okay? He won't be happy seeing you in this state, think about him. Please. Trust me.
- Hmm.
- We will bring him back. Do you hear me ? I WILL BRING HIM BACK TO YOU. I promise.

Porsche watched the whole scene and he looked up in anger, even though he would never admit it but Kim had hurt him just now. Kinn gave him a sad look, his words weren't only for Kim but it was also for Porsche.
Porsche nodded,he understood, it was time to get Porchay back.